Any one seen the binmen S5

they are'nt getting emptied untill next week for some reason, mine was supposed to be done today but we had a leaflet put on the bin saying that they would'nt be here untill the fifth of next month and gave us instructions on how to recycle our own waste...... nice to know that our council tax is going into something constructive eh??

:hihi::hihi:still not emptied our road .i fear the worst for the state of he area by tomorrow if their not emptied. ive burned everything that will burn ,but those car tyres and batterys wont burn no matter how hard i try:D:hihi::hihi:

seriously though , this is a health hazard

Bin men emptied ours approx. 1 hour ago. Longley.

i think its us with monday collections that will have rat infested streets for the next week.

Our blue bin was emptied today but our black bin was not.

We did have a note through the door but this hasn't stopped everyone putting their bin out on the street anyway :rolleyes:

Our blue bin was emptied today but our black bin was not.

We did have a note through the door but this hasn't stopped everyone putting their bin out on the street anyway :rolleyes:

and thats where they will stay for the next week :D along with the mountain o black bin bags that will appear.

what dont understand is on their site it says no collection monday yet ours have been collected when its not supposed to be until wednesday....others who supposed to have collections today have been missed

ours was supposed to get emptied today im in s6 normal day not a bank holiday nothing and we got notes before xmas to say we wouldn't be getting bin service but the paper bin service came this morning so why not black bins that means 2 week of rubbish again every year it happens to us.

ours was supposed to get emptied today im in s6 normal day not a bank holiday nothing and we got notes before xmas to say we wouldn't be getting bin service but the paper bin service came this morning so why not black bins that means 2 week of rubbish again every year it happens to us.

we had no note from before christmas ,so assumed we would have it emptied today as normal -but they are all still out on the roadside full along with a growing pile of black bags. i dread to think what it will be like come next monday if they dont come before

Do the binmen now come when they want? supposed to collect on thursday but not been this week is there a reason?

Bins should have been empties by now, ours was done today due to the fact that bin day is Thursday & thursday was xmas day!!!

(we live on southey green)

Do the binmen now come when they want? supposed to collect on thursday but not been this week is there a reason?

well christmas day was on thursday weren't it?:huh:

even binmen deserve a day off:hihi:

Bin men emptied ours approx. 1 hour ago. Longley.

i didnt realise they where collecting today so i didnt put my bin out but they still took it:thumbsup:

i didnt realise they where collecting today so i didnt put my bin out but they still took it:thumbsup:

the rats are feasting very well up here:D