Painful Feet & Lower Legs

you might have already done this if you have been suffering a long time, but have you tried sleeping with a pillow under your feet to raise them a little (its a good trick for swollen feet) so might help, maybe worth a try i do hope ou get it sorted soon

Thanx I haven't tried that but will :)

How old are you and where abouts on your feet do you get the pain ?

How old are you and where abouts on your feet do you get the pain ?

I am 41 and the pain is all over really. Is in my legs sometimes too but more so in my feet.

Comfy Trainers are the answer, even if they dont look good with some outfits

do you walk alot in your job? or stand alot?

I am 41 and the pain is all over really. Is in my legs sometimes too but more so in my feet.

A few more questions ! Are you diabetic ? Do you have any swelling, broken areas on the skin, redness or itching of your feet or legs ? Are there any red areas or do any parts of your legs or feet feel hot to the touch ? Is there any one area that is more painful than others ? Are you normally fit and well ? If you prefer to PM me do so.

Im a diabetic(T2) & also take statins;some days my feet feel like Im walking on glass. :rant::(

I had burning painful feet for a while.I can`t remember the proper name but my gp said it was sometimes known as `policemen`s feet`. If you google that it will probably come up with the real name and you can compare it to your pain.

I had burning painful feet for a while.I can`t remember the proper name but my gp said it was sometimes known as `policemen`s feet`. If you google that it will probably come up with the real name and you can compare it to your pain.

Plantar fasciitis - the pain is usually worse in the heel when you put weight on the foot. I've had it and it's extremely painful ! Treatment can be, I believe, injections in the heel - I took the cowards way out and had insoles made to measure and haven't had any pain since !

I see a podietrist and have molded insoles which help but not totally cured mine as i do alot of walking about 5 /6 hours aday.

Plantar fasciitis - the pain is usually worse in the heel when you put weight on the foot. I've had it and it's extremely painful ! Treatment can be, I believe, injections in the heel - I took the cowards way out and had insoles made to measure and haven't had any pain since !

That`s the one. I never had any treatment, and strangely it eventually went away on its own.

I have had painful feet for four years now, around two months ago I was sent to the hosp for nerve tests and nothing was found.

I still have painful feet but the hospital I think has wrote me off.

Went to the drs again and they gave me B12 injections which I have to have now for life. My feet still hurt but I don,t know why.

Go to the Doctor they may refer you to hospital.