Who do you feel is the better SWFC keeper?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you feel is the better SWFC keeper?

• Ola Tidman
    • Kevin Pressman
    • No difference

Does anyone else agree with me when I say that Tidman's inexperience will cost us more points than his shot-stopping will gain this season? He flaps at crosses, races out of his net and doesn't command the defence like Pressman.

I know Pressman's looking slightly slower this season but at the end of the day, the defence seem lost without him behind them. He is a commanding figure in the penalty area, his decision making is top-notch, and I still didn't think his shot-stopping looked OK against Newcastle. I also feel more confident in his ability to kick the ball when necessary.

Please someone back me up and tell me how Turner, as an ex-goalkeeper himself, can still see the point in keeping the Scandinavian youngster on the pitch instead of putting on a seasoned veteran like Pressman.

I didn't manage to get tickets for the game against Wycombe on TV tonight otherwise I would be going instead of watching the game on Sky, and having to listen to Camara the Blade put us down all evening. Oh well, we'll live.

[Editted 8/09/03 7:55pm] See, I told you so! The defence were much more confident with Pressman behind them and I thought he played well. So there.

Where is the option for both crap?

pressy should have been kept on the coachin staff and he definetly has a few more games in him if he so crap why are blades after him??:loopy:

my 5 yr old cousin threw a chip at him in yankees on eccy road the other night.

Very probably yes, in his mouth.

As much as I hate the pie munching pig he gets credit for repeatedly being the best player for Wednesday in recent(ish) derbies.

Pressman - great servant to the Owls but certainly past his peak in age terms.

Tidman has had his injury problems this season but has a future down at Hillsborough and if the team improves so will he.

fnkysknky, what is a pie munching pig ?

Paddy Kenny perhaps !