1 room in shared flat on Ecclesall Rd

I have a placement abroad in August but want to keep my flat on for when I get back so I am letting my room out.

The room will be available from August/ Sept until the end of January (I can vacate from June if it is needed earlier).

It is a 2 bedroomed flat above a shop on Ecclesall rd, the area is very quiet. The room is medium sized with double bed. All furniture can be left in or taken away if not needed.

The other person who lives here is very easy to get along and very friendly. We also have a dog who is very friendly and playful.

The flat is in the middle of being re-decorated at the moment but it will be finished by the summer.

It has a full kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven etc. A large bathroom with a bath and hopefully a shower by then. The living room is fully furnished and already has a television, dvd player, video, CD player and PC.

The rent is £250 a month per person, which is very good for this area.

For any more info pm me or email me at [email protected]

Rach xxxx

Just to add the other person living here is male and a professional. Students and professionals are both welcome.

im interested if the room hasnt already been taken

Hi Kerry,

You can give me a ring on 07732810341 and we can arrange to meet up so you can see the flat and come and meet Jamie and the dog.

Rach xxxx

Sorry this room has gone now.