My cat is missing

Our cat has been missing since last Wednesday evening, 19th November from the Darnall area (around the cemetery and a bit further down).

Her name is Jess and she's a little tabby. She was hit by a car about 7 years ago, which caused some health problems. She's blind in one eye and has to have regular tablets as her nose gets infected and blocked, because of this she's a bit smelly and scruffy (she can't wash herself properly, I have to wash her down with a wet cloth).

She's 10 years old and has been with us since she was 6 weeks old, so we're missing her and need to know where she is or what has happened to her.

I don't really want to put the name of our road on here, so if anyone thinks they might have seen her please PM me.

Thanks.

Well she's got plenty of distinguishing features so that's a good start! I'd start by phoning all the local shelters i.e. Cat's protection, council pound, RSPCA etc and give a full description in case she has been taken in.

Other than that posters are usually good around your area, local shops etc and/or leaflets through your neighbours letterboxes to check sheds/gardens.