One to One swimming teacher

I am trying to get my 6yr old, autistic son some swimming lessons, however, he needs 1-1 tutoring and I am struggling to find a teacher. Does anyone know of a private teacher, in the local area (Rotherham or Rotherham side of Sheffield)? Must be police/CRB checked, obviously!

Thanks,

Cofster

At Westfield Sports centre they run a disabled swim club for other disabled kids every friday from 6.30 till 8.10 theres a swim teacher who teaches the disabled kids and hes very good. He has had a crb check and i would recomend him as all the kids really enjoy the leassons which he gives

we hold swimming sessions at Mylnhurst Preparatory School, 1-1's are all included as we have assistants that are permanently based in the water. our telephone number is 01302 867016. you can visit our website by entering Swimstars & Dolphins into a search engine. Hope this is helpful

hi

I am ex international swimmer and have just set up a swim school in Aston,we would offer lessons to your son.