Girls pampering

my 9 yr old daughters birthday comin up in next couple weeks just wondered if anyone knew off a mobile pampering service?

Saw this is the "Bradway Bugle":-

"Litle Miss Glamorous

Pamper parties for girls age 6-16.

We will create a fantastic party for you

Bringing all the products to make you sparkle, shine and feel a million dollars!

We also provide non alcoholic cocktails, PS2 Singstar, Chocolate Fountain, Dance mat

Contact Jane Manfredi 07792 903 042"

Sounds pretty good to me !!

pure on Hutcliffe have a sign indicating they do something.

Yes, Pure salon at Hutcliffe Wood do a range of princess parties my daughter had a nice one there last year. I think the girls should be at least 11/12 though to appreciate this....

Depending on where you live, one of the salons at Stocksbridge now do young girls parties (might be Oceanic). I think they have the party in the salon and do nails etc.

Yes, Pure salon at Hutcliffe Wood do a range of princess parties my daughter had a nice one there last year. I think the girls should be at least 11/12 though to appreciate this....

my daughter and her friends are 7/8, and they LOVED it! I didn't think they'd enjoy it but there you go...they grow up too fast :(:hihi:

my 9 yr old daughters birthday comin up in next couple weeks just wondered if anyone knew off a mobile pampering service?

Litle Miss Glamorous

are fantastic my auntie has used them for her daughter, she will be very happy : )