16k supporters at Hillsborough 22/11/08

yeah ,the online bookies ,paddy power started paying out on stoke in october

online bookies paddy power paid out on stokes relegation after one game , they paid out in august . their shares took a dive because of this publicity stunt .

online bookies paddy power paid out on stokes relegation after one game , they paid out in august . their shares took a dive because of this publicity stunt .

i stand corrected, i heard it was october.:thumbsup:

i stand corrected, i heard it was october.:thumbsup:

not bad for the village idiot eh :P.

I don't think you understand where im coming from, you had the chance a couple of seasons ago and failed shockingly

I think 'failed shockingly' is a bit of a over statement, we beat the likes of Arsenal, Newcastle, Spurs, Fulham, Middlesborough, Wigan and held Everton and Liverpool at draws at the Lane. We started off a little naive and our away form let us down but relegation on the last day of the season with 38 points (when plenty of Pigs were harping on about us 'doing a Sunderland') is hardly what i'd call 'failing shockingly'.

I'm just reading bitterness from the Wendies on this thread, we're a million miles ahead of you lot both on and off the field, your wage bill is about £7.5 million, Warnock got us Promotion on a wage bill of about that.

As for not been seen as one of the big boys, maybe not in the PL but in the Championship i think we're classed as 'one of the big boys'.

Keep the dream alive Wednesday fans, the reality is only one team in this city is likely to make it to the PL within the next 5yrs and it certainly not to our Blue and White Brothers.

not bad for the village idiot eh :P.

no , you village has one clever idiot:hihi::hihi::hihi:

no , you village has one clever idiot:hihi::hihi::hihi:

gee thanks.:thumbsup:

I think 'failed shockingly' is a bit of a over statement, we beat the likes of Arsenal, Newcastle, Spurs, Fulham, Middlesborough, Wigan and held Everton and Liverpool at draws at the Lane. We started off a little naive and our away form let us down but relegation on the last day of the season with 38 points (when plenty of Pigs were harping on about us 'doing a Sunderland') is hardly what i'd call 'failing shockingly'.

I'm just reading bitterness from the Wendies on this thread, we're a million miles ahead of you lot both on and off the field, your wage bill is about £7.5 million, Warnock got us Promotion on a wage bill of about that.

As for not been seen as one of the big boys, maybe not in the PL but in the Championship i think we're classed as 'one of the big boys'.

Keep the dream alive Wednesday fans, the reality is only one team in this city is likely to make it to the PL within the next 5yrs and it certainly not to our Blue and White Brothers.

Outstanding post:thumbsup:

Oh I dunno.

If Rotherham can find a sugar daddy, it could be two.:hihi:

Outstanding post:thumbsup:

Do i sense a bit of sucky bummy here :gag:

If United did go up this season (and that is a big if!), and assuming it's alongside two of Reading, Wolves and Brum, I think we'd certainly be the most likely of the three to come straight back down - but as others have said, most people would've had Hull (and Stoke) as certs for relegation, and they're both holding their own so far... I can see Hull sruggling more as it goes on though, but might have enough to avoid the drop... Stoke have certainly made the Britannia into a hard place to visit (apart from it just being in Stoke anyway, which makes it unpleasant to start :))... and if they survive, it'll be on the back of solid home form.

West Brom though, looked easily the best of the three last year, but are really struggling at the top level - getting rid of their most reliable striker was a pretty dim move though!

So who knows... I can't see us doing a Derby next time, and given a bit of luck, we could finish 17th! If that were to happen, then they can start to build something, but one-season trips to the top are of little use.

I think 'failed shockingly' is a bit of a over statement, we beat the likes of Arsenal, Newcastle, Spurs, Fulham, Middlesborough, Wigan and held Everton and Liverpool at draws at the Lane. We started off a little naive and our away form let us down but relegation on the last day of the season with 38 points (when plenty of Pigs were harping on about us 'doing a Sunderland') is hardly what i'd call 'failing shockingly'..

No, I'd actually say that you "failed hilariously". :D It was much funnier than you doing a Sunderland. Whatever comes of the Tevez affair, seeing the faces on you lot after you somehow turned virtually certain safety into a highly unlikely relegation will live in the memory for a long long time.

Our wage bill according to the accounts is actually £6.5m, but that includes all club staff as well, not just the players.

As for being a million miles ahead of us on the field, last time I looked you were actually in the same division and you've taken 1 point from the last 9 against us and even spent several weeks of the season below us. Of course you've got a better squad than us and you'll definitely finish above us, we'll all readily admit that, but it's hardly "a million miles" in front right now.

As for being a million miles ahead of us on the field, last time I looked you were actually in the same division and you've taken 1 point from the last 9 against us and even spent several weeks of the season below us. Of course you've got a better squad than us and you'll definitely finish above us, we'll all readily admit that, but it's hardly "a million miles" in front right now.

We are in 4th place and you are in 17th.

We have a plus 12 Goal difference you have a minus 12 goal difference

4 out of your 6 wins have come against the bottom 4 teams

In 3 games against the top 3 teams you have given up 13 goals, we have played 2 of the top 3 and given up 3 goals with the top team Wolves to come Tuesday night.

Come on Al, get the blue and white specs off, we are a million miles ahead on and off the pitch and yes you have beaten us 2 out of the last 3 with 2 being at the Sty but you dont wanna go past the last 3 derby matches do you :hihi::hihi:

P.S. You are getting crowds of 16,000 and I have heard that was inflated on saturday by a few thousand to make it look better, we will get 25,000+ for the 2nd match on the trot tomorow night.