16k supporters at Hillsborough 22/11/08

It's not good down at S6 at the moment, the crowds are not good for reasons which have been covered on this forum and others on and off in recent months, you United fans can have your fun while it lasts, but you need to have a few more seasons of team/crowd superiority before you establish yourselves as anything special, cos historically you have been No2 in this city for most of your existance :D

cos historically you have been No2 in this city for most of your existance :D

What the 80's and nineties????

70's the Blades were the top team and in the 21st Century the Blades have been the top team.

Neither have really done anything of any significence when it comes to winning trophies so its tit for tat really.

What the 80's and nineties????

70's the Blades were the top team and in the 21st Century the Blades have been the top team.

Neither have really done anything of any significence when it comes to winning trophies so its tit for tat really.

If it's been 'tit for tat' stockers why have you lot struggled to equal or better Wednesdays attendances for most of your existance ?????????????

Except for now your massive of course :thumbsup:

If it's been 'tit for tat' stockers why have you lot struggled to equal or better Wednesdays attendances for most of your existance ?????????????

And according to all the wednesdayites you are still a massive club :hihi:

Sorry michael but in the last decade its been a one way street and that street is called SHOREHAM ;)

You lot spent most of the 80's and 90's chucking your money around hence one of the reasons you're in such a state now.

I have stated previously the 80's and 90's were all Wednesday and included 1 Cup in those 20yrs.

Wednesday had half decent crowds for the last 30yrs which is now why i'm wondering where all these loyal fans have gone? A few bad seasons and a bit of a disagreement with the board and everyone is short of money all of a sudden.

Since 1970 one city club has managed to average more than 30k, do you know who that was? For all Wednesdays superiority they can't command the crowds the Blades do when it comes to the big occassion. :thumbsup:

And according to all the wednesdayites you are still a massive club :hihi:

Sorry michael but in the last decade its been a one way street and that street is called SHOREHAM ;)

It's been difficult but I think most of us 'realistic' Wednesday fans have had to reluctantly accept our decline to No2 in this city :sad:

But we shall remain loyal and hope for a better future

amen

Damn what have I just said :shakes:

I was there and if people can't turn up so be it, **** atmosphere and not much to grab on general play, yes we are **** Blades and your point is?

Your not that much better.

I bet after all this im better and bigger than u crap u still don't go up, and when all is said and done if you don't go up have you done much more than us????

You lot spent most of the 80's and 90's chucking your money around hence one of the reasons you're in such a state now.

I have stated previously the 80's and 90's were all Wednesday and included 1 Cup in those 20yrs.

Wednesday had half decent crowds for the last 30yrs which is now why i'm wondering where all these loyal fans have gone? A few bad seasons and a bit of a disagreement with the board and everyone is short of money all of a sudden.

Since 1970 one city club has managed to average more than 30k, do you know who that was? For all Wednesdays superiority they can't command the crowds the Blades do when it comes to the big occassion. :thumbsup:

Going over very old ground again stockers, with the crowd debate and you keep throwing that magic 30,000 number about, but it does not tell the whole story does it ?

Like being outsupported by your poor neighbours in your promotion season and when they were a division below you ! Where were your loyal supporters then ?

Take a look at the links in my signature and you lot have been where we are now and worse for many, many years !

A few bad seasons ? The home form for about 10 years has been very poor, ironically this season has been slightly better, but the season ticket sales predictably dipped when the club slapped it's supporters in the face again by increasing ticket prices, while in serious danger of being relegated, if your lot had done that many of you would have not bothered buying them so get real !

As for big crowds and being able to pull numbers you can not compete with some of the crowds I have been in at Hillsborough but we all know your ground can't accomodate the crowds I'm talking about so your excuse is there !

It's been difficult but I think most of us 'realistic' Wednesday fans have had to reluctantly accept our decline to No2 in this city :sad:

But we shall remain loyal and hope for a better future

amen

Damn what have I just said :shakes:

The truth :thumbsup:

Also dont forget in a few years it could have all changed and you'll be sat there with your head in your hands. Its a funny old game. Also dont forget we kicked youre ass in the derby:D theres no doubt that united have the better team at the moment, but it will change, it always does. try to show a little humility and respect. its a bad failing with piggies down camel lane. :D

:hihi: I'm a wednesdayite pal. Wind ya neck in. :thumbsup:

that's because your ****:thumbsup:

A Blade calling another blade ****......quality:hihi: