16k supporters at Hillsborough 22/11/08

Did anyone hear there was a football match in Hillsborough today?

16k is very disappointing, fair play to the lads who turned up but a drop of 5k on the average from last season is a pretty poor showing.

16k is very disappointing, fair play to the lads who turned up but a drop of 5k on the average from last season is a pretty poor showing.

16k minus the travelling Coventry support ..How the mighty have fallen

yes its not great but the fans arent going to just come rushing back after all thats happened. utd were getting gates of 11k when they were playing ****. swings n roundabouts

that's because your ****:thumbsup:

yes its not great but the fans arent going to just come rushing back after all thats happened. utd were getting gates of 11k when they were playing ****. swings n roundabouts

The Blades got a 13.5k average after 20yrs of selling your best players.

You not been today David?

13k is still less than what we're managing. nope, serious lack of money till after crimbo, then ill be back:thumbsup:

The Blades got a 13.5k average after 20yrs of selling your best players.

You not been today David?

Have you not been either Pig?

United played at Charlton today. Did Mummy not allow you to go to the big town on your own?

Have you not been either Pig?

United played at Charlton today. Did Mummy not allow you to go to the big town on your own?

Been down to Charlton a few times captain and a season ticket holder at the Lane so i get to my fair share of matches, you short of money as well at the moment. Did you and David have your money tied up in the Icelandic Banks?

My missus is preggers so saving money for the little en, also i'm off down London working in the week and was down there last week so can't be doing with another trip up and down the M1, thanks for your concern though Haddock!!

13k is still less than what we're managing. nope, serious lack of money till after crimbo, then ill be back:thumbsup:

At the moment kidda but the rats are jumping ship!!

Been down to Charlton a few times captain and a season ticket holder at the Lane so i get to my fair share of matches, you short of money as well at the moment. Did you and David have your money tied up in the Icelandic Banks?

My missus is preggers so saving money for the little en, also i'm off down London working in the week and was down there last week so can't be doing with another trip up and down the M1, thanks for your concern though Haddock!!

So you started a thread about crowds/support, despite not being bothered to follow your own team.

Idiot.

End of thread.

i doubt it, i think at very worst we could drop to 14k but i doubt much lower. think its getting to the loyal fans now the numbers were getting

So you started a thread about crowds/support, despite not being bothered to follow your own team.

Idiot.

End of thread.

I've supported my team home and away for years kidda as well as been a season ticket holder.

I'm guessing you've either got a fast car or you're not a season ticket holder, i don't think you're in a position to give me abuse for not going down to London when your own team are playing at home and you can't be bothered to make an appearance, so much for supporting em through thick and thin!!