Wendys dog grooming salon

hi this is wendy from wendys dog grooming salon

i have heard some bad comments about my salon some bad but mostly good

if at wendys you are not happy with anything please tell us

only way we can succeed its with your help if you not happy when you collect your dogs tell us and we will put it straight free of charge

and we are also aware from other people that

other salons are comming on here and insulting salon

we are not in the habit of pulling down other grooming salon

people can see in my salon via webcam that no dogs come to harm we steam clean the shop everyday and got 3 of the best trimmers in sheffield

if anyone has anything to say please reply

we are here to listen

I brought Dillon my oes to you around july/august time and I was pleased with how he looked. No one can have hurt him or been horrible to him because when I collected him he wanted to stay with the girl behind the desk:hihi: His tail was wagging and he was a real happy chappy we will have to be visiting again soon.

only way we can succeed its with your help if you not happy when you collect your dogs tell us and we will put it straight free of charge

people can see in my salon via webcam that no dogs come to harm we steam clean the shop everyday and got 3 of the best trimmers in sheffield

we are here to listen

HI WENDY IT TASHA...(ASSISTANT MANAGER ALLDOGS)

I would just like to say i was informed about the comments left on here, and i agree it is not on people slating other businesses, therefor i would just like to clear our name and say as far as i am aware it has no connection with anyone working here.

we feel it is unproffesional and out of order as it is entierly up to the customer where they take their dogs!!!

can i just say sorry for any upset that has been caused and hope this puts an end to all this sillyness...

thanks

on behalf of everyone at alldogs sheffield

tasha x:)

P.S mandy cant believe u would think that was me tut tut wuv u xxxxx:love:

^^^^^

What she said. I have never slated another Groomer on here and never would... just in case anyone thought it might be me.:thumbsup:

hi tasha thanks for your comments nobody is blaming anyone

lets all do whats best for the dog and if you ever need any help or a coffee please feel free to come and have a cuppa

hi maxddd i am glad you was pleased but if you ever dont like something or the way its groomed please tell us so we can put things right we are a new company and only way we can go forward is by customers comments either good or bad

hi tasha thanks for your comments nobody is blaming anyone

lets all do whats best for the dog and if you ever need any help or a coffee please feel free to come and have a cuppa

will bare that in mind cheers xx:hihi:

Hi I have used Wendys grooming salon and the service you get is the BEST. It smells clean when you go in not like alot of others I have been in, the customer service is great and friendly and my dog cant wait to go there. All the trimmers are very good and Wendy the owner could not be more helpful. I cannot understand people slagging this salon off it is one of the best in Sheffield, I can only think that there is some jealousy from other salon owners. But dont just bitch get your standards up to level Wendys then she wont affect your business

we use wendy's salon and so does my neighbours,my daschund is due for shampoo and trim next week and will be pick up and drop off as per usual,will carry on using wendy's

keep up the good work wendy

we are here to listen

What's the addy of your website hun?