The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

It was hammering it down with rain about an hour or so ago in Stocksbridge. It's just raining now and very welcome as well. With a bit of luck the horrible snow will have all gone by morning.

It looks like the "heavy" forecasted snow has totally missed us. YEY.

Has anybody else noticed the increase in temperature as well? From a freezing cold day we are now at 7c or 45f. Quite a sudden rise I think.

yep i have a temp thing on my laptop and according to that its 7c and its raining and snow is slowly melting away up here now

It was hammering it down with rain about an hour or so ago in Stocksbridge. It's just raining now and very welcome as well. With a bit of luck the horrible snow will have all gone by morning.

It looks like the "heavy" forecasted snow has totally missed us. YEY.

Has anybody else noticed the increase in temperature as well? From a freezing cold day we are now at 7c or 45f. Quite a sudden rise I think.

Quite summer like for Socksbridge :hihi:

my mom lives up there

Socksbridge? I like it. lol.

my mom loves it up there , but its very exposed to the weather coming off the Pennines

its just freezing -roll on what we have as an excuse for summer

Phew, thought this thread had gone. It's dry at Greystones s11.

Snowin in firth park

OK MAYBE NOT...just bored wi weather rite now...its really not doing anything right now.....

Edited by annb3811

I've heard there is a chance of more snow this weekend, can anybody back that up?

Really hope not, the snows lost its novelty now!