The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

5pm and its snowing heavily here in Beighton, white over outside

It's chucking it down in Chesterfield :(

Just spoken to a friend in York and they have had a lot (she said two inches) in the last couple of hours, so I reckon we could be in for a right bout, apparently it's moving south.

I am bored with this thread but have to keep dropping in to see what the next mind-numbing post will be. :hihi:

if u get snowed in u will be dropping in the thread more often!! ill try n think of more hillsborough related comments but ill be goin off topic think we need a rain thread ive got plenty of comments for that one hehe :hihi::hihi:

I am bored with this thread but have to keep dropping in to see what the next mind-numbing post will be. :hihi:

and this is not exactly a post that relieves the tedium either is it Malky?:rolleyes:

Met Office prediction.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/yh/sheffield_forecast_weather.html

So as usuall, it looks like it will be a lot, then it will miss us, and all we get is dam sleet :suspect:

It's now RAINING in Woodhouse! :(

Wretched snow ... I hate it !

if u get snowed in u will be dropping in the thread more often!! ill try n think of more hillsborough related comments but ill be goin off topic think we need a rain thread ive got plenty of comments for that one hehe :hihi::hihi:

If people get snowed in tomorrow morning I will walk round hillsborough naked :hihi:

If people get snowed in tomorrow morning I will walk round hillsborough naked :hihi:

please no:o:gag:

bit cold for that int it