The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

Me depressed'' never in a million LOL

well get thi sen out sledging and snowballing then ..

where's your garden (and don't say outside my house, LOL)

lol, foxhill.

but now mor or less stopped

well get thi sen out sledging and snowballing then ..

Oh alright then LOL

Stopped here at Wisewood

There were some fine flakes of snow falling here in S13 just after midday, but it's stopped and the sky's brightening.

Still determined I'm driving to Bakewell tomorrow though, but if it looks like I'll be needing to fit a snow plough to the front of my 19 year old Toyota, I think I'll postpone the trip! :hihi:

Update - Very lightweight flakes just started falling again!

I think the snow is going to 'tease' us today, then when it gets dark and we've all shut our curtains it is going to drop a load on us to wake up to tomorrow.

Wobblywill, I hope you make it, at least main roads are usually cleared.

Flakes have gotten larger and greater in number, and my cats are sat on the windowsill watching it - looking like nodding ornaments trying to watch every flake! :hihi::loopy:

I think the snow is going to 'tease' us today, then when it gets dark and we've all shut our curtains it is going to drop a load on us to wake up to tomorrow.

I think you could be right. Both Metcheck and Met Office websites seem to think the bulk of it's going to whammy us between midnight and 6am.