The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

i love the snow if i can look out of the window at it but not when i am trying to drive to work!!

want snow............visit Canada in the winter! it usually starts snowing in November and we have piles of it still in April! last week we had a snowstorm and it left us with 30 cms! another storm expected on Tuesday leaving us with another 5-10 cms and more of the same for Wednesday! I hate the stuff...one good thing is we know how to handle it here, roads are always promptly plowed and salted! we just take it in our stride.......and do alot of complaining about it too!

I love snow.. especially that really gentle sound of it falling at night, i leave the windows open in the bedroom so i can hear it :)

C

Usually we're on top of it but a few weeks back no sand was put down around where I live at all! I was slipping and sliding all over the place and my mom actually fell (you can bet they got a 'pleasant' call).

watching sky news this morning snow is due around 12pm today

Acuweather predicts freezing temps at woodseats from 4pm today and snow starting at 6pm with snow throughout the night - stoping ocasionaly - but with a -4 temp in night and a -3 temp during monday with further snow .

It's just startingto snow up here!! only a light fall but certainly snow grains

it also say's

Snow Total:24.9 cm Occurring: Feb 1 | Feb 2 :o:o:o

Really fine flakes at the moment in S8

I want snow but then I dont.

My son has never been sledging (11yrs old) or really seen a good wallop of snow last for days on end, like we had.

But i'm supposed to be in Hospital tomorrow, and i'd rather not have it delayed.