The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

2cm reported in northern coastal wales, light to moderate for past hour

I'll believe the snow forecast when I see it on the ground. The media has been fussing for weeks over snow and we never saw a speck!

2cm reported in northern coastal wales, light to moderate for past hour

think tonight may be different . they have been tracking this for days and watching it bulk up. this could be the heaviest we have seen for a few years

anyone got any snow yet?? :)

thought id seen some but it was just my dandruff:D:hihi::hihi::hihi:

what is this great fear of frozen water, it has no effect on me at all..what is all the paranoia about a bit of snow.......

what is this great fear of frozen water, it has no effect on me at all..what is all the paranoia about a bit of snow.......

ill not get stuck in my gas guzzling discovery:thumbsup:

Why is everyone obsessed with a bit of snow and who cares....it has no effect on anything at all...its frozen water, and irrelevant....is life so boring for people that they have to discuss snow and how much they seem afraid of it?? FROZEN WATER...END OF......there are more important things in life than snow.......I can't believe how much attention this all gets...get a 4X4 and get a real life!!!!!

Just had a light snow shower here.

Dew point is a steady -3°C, wind 15 gusting to 26 mph. Main band of ppn is at least an hour away so off to bed and a winter wonderland in the morning :D

Just had a light snow shower here.

Dew point is a steady -3°C, wind 15 gusting to 26 mph. Main band of ppn is at least an hour away so off to bed and a winter wonderland in the morning :D

Where?!!!......

Why is everyone obsessed with a bit of snow and who cares....it has no effect on anything at all...its frozen water, and irrelevant....is life so boring for people that they have to discuss snow and how much they seem afraid of it?? FROZEN WATER...END OF......there are more important things in life than snow.......I can't believe how much attention this all gets...get a 4X4 and get a real life!!!!!

well said:thumbsup::thumbsup:

well said:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah it does my head in with all this "all my God its going to snow the world will end" ..

lets get some perspective.....

there are people dying all over the world...the world economy has crashed, Gordon Brown is PM (arghhhhhhhhhh).....etc,

so who cares about a bit of snow and if your bus is 3 minutes late:loopy: