The "It's snowing!" and all things snow thread

so u think there will be snow
Yes there will but mostly on high ground.Covering in most areas .Cold again next week.:thumbsup:

Yes there will but mostly on high ground.Covering in most areas .Cold again next week.:thumbsup:

wont be cold where ill be -10 days in lanzarote next wednesday:thumbsup:

I hope not. It was bad enough yesterday morning, everything was fine til I hit Ranmoor then Ringinglow. Roads covered sliding all over great fun I don't think. Working in Froggatt is great except when the snow comes.:(

wont be cold where ill be -10 days in lanzarote next wednesday:thumbsup:

Ohhh u come back the same day i go go Gran Canaria :thumbsup:

puts tongue in cheek

I better go and buy a sledge and some huskies then........

That's the only way I'm going to go up and down Jenkin Road. Nearly killed myself 3 times yesterday with just a little ice...

Ohhh u come back the same day i go go Gran Canaria :thumbsup:

we fly next wednesday ,cant wait

Hoping for a good covering of snow in Penistone. The buses will struggle on Hoylandswaine Hill, and SNOW DRILL!

another biggy prediction.... expect light snow fall between 12 midnight and 1am, followed by moderate to heavy snow between 1am and 6am.

it will definatley make for an interesting rush hour in the morning, but the thore will be quick. good luck.

another biggy prediction.... expect light snow fall between 12 midnight and 1am, followed by moderate to heavy snow between 1am and 6am.

it will definatley make for an interesting rush hour in the morning, but the thore will be quick. good luck.

Reckon we'll get anything at Hillsborough, Bigflesh?

dont forget to check the travel news before setting out in the morning, safe journey all!

So............if a person was expected to be in London tomorrow morning (and really didn't fancy going) how feasible do you think it would be if that person phoned her southern-based boss in the morning and said the roads were blocked at 7am and therefore she'd missed the train?

Reckon we'll get anything at Hillsborough, Bigflesh?

1cm by my reckoning, especially higher up