Any Banjo, Mandolin, Ukulele players here

sorry to jump on your thread but if any of the banjo or mandolin players fancy joining a bluegrass/old time country duo (bass and guitar/harmonica), drop me a pm! Cheers!

Bump...just thought i would give this post a nudge, anyone from the previous posts still playing.?

Bump...just thought i would give this post a nudge, anyone from the previous posts still playing.?

Yes. I still play mandolin, and Mandola (Mandolin tuned). In fact I've just worn the frets away since my earlier post and now needs re-fretting (rattling like mad) LOL but I think i'll just get a new one.

Yes. I still play mandolin, and Mandola (Mandolin tuned). In fact I've just worn the frets away since my earlier post and now needs re-fretting (rattling like mad) LOL but I think i'll just get a new one.

Wow....you must have put some hours practice in...I have just picked the banjo up again after a year of it collecting dust, but i dont think i improve much no matter how much i practice, guess i just not got that natural ability..

I'm still playing. Bought myself an Openback banjo and it's a lot nicer than the bluegrass. Gave up on the fingerpicks and just have fun with it now.

Lovely instruments. No need to feel meloncholic when you've got a banjo around.