Night in the City Photo Meet

is this going to be aregular thing as wouldnt mind a meet sometime.

The meets are more or less regular but the place varies from month to month. Everyone is welcome. Keep a look out here in the photography section for posts about future meets.

meehailam, the colours in your shots are brilliant!

What camera do you have and what settings did you use? And what (if any) post processing have you done?

Hoping to start taking photos soon (I'm hoping I've been good enough for Santa to bring me a DSLR) and really interested to know.

meehailam, the colours in your shots are brilliant!

What camera do you have and what settings did you use? And what (if any) post processing have you done?

Hoping to start taking photos soon (I'm hoping I've been good enough for Santa to bring me a DSLR) and really interested to know.

Thanks. I'm using Nikon D300 and shot in manual mode with a range of 10-15 seconds and f13-22. I have to alter and experiment with the timing and f-stop with each shot. In picture no 3 and 6, I did digital blending of 2 exposures. Others just did some contrast and colour adjustment.

Hope Santa will bring good news to you. Good luck. :thumbsup: