Best nightclub to go to on a sat night?

Hi all, I havent been in Sheffield for a few years so dont know what the clubbing scene is like nowadays.

I'm planning to go out in Sheffield on 6th Dec with a few friends. What is the best Nightclub to go to on a Sat night with relatively cheap drinks and good music? Anything from RnB/Dance/Chart etc

Thanks all in Advance x

Hot Pants if you like that kind of thing (I do). 70s in main room and 80s in little room to left - fabulous!

It's in the Ballroom of City Hall.

If your wanting all three of those then you've got to go to Embrace thats where you will get that music as well as cheap drinks!!!

Westways is a bar but is also really good for R n B and Chart, as well as cheap drinks!!! .... It is a bit rough in there though so be warned!!! Lol.

And if your wanting Dance Plug is a good place to head.

Hot Pants if you like that kind of thing (I do). 70s in main room and 80s in little room to left - fabulous!

It's in the Ballroom of City Hall.

I went there once....never again.

Leadmill is always a favourite or as someone said The plug. You could also try Corporation if your wanting a rock night.

Thanks for the suggestions, might try Embrace. Ive not been in since the Kingdom days! I hope its an improvement!

Thanks for the suggestions, might try Embrace. Ive not been in since the Kingdom days! I hope its an improvement!

No. Its still crap

No. Its still crap

definately agreed

Rah RAH rAH ON THE 5TH AT DQ!!!FREE PUNCH ALSO...FULL BLEND OF MUSIC TO TREAT YOUR EARS X

Rah RAH rAH ON THE 5TH AT DQ!!!FREE PUNCH ALSO...FULL BLEND OF MUSIC TO TREAT YOUR EARS X

Notice how:

a) The OP stated Saturday nights.

and

b) The OP stated the 6th December.

The plugging of your night on every thread is getting very tiring.

Notice how:

a) The OP stated Saturday nights.

and

b) The OP stated the 6th December.

The plugging of your night on every thread is getting very tiring.

Is that a Histon shirt you've changed your avatar to? :hihi:

I went there once....never again.

Leadmill is always a favourite or as someone said The plug. You could also try Corporation if your wanting a rock night.

I've found (gonna get annihilated here) that on a saturday night leadmill is full of 'older people', just to warn you. You can still obviously have a good night out but expect to get your cheeks pinched (face ones) and women with large handbags spitting on tissues and cleaning your face if you're under 25. Last time I went I noticed there was a mass of over 35s and it was all topped off by bumping into my mates parents...

I quite like plug but I get a bit bored of it quickly.