Sign in to follow this  

Which same sex person would you have an affair with?

I can't decide who.

But I think you're right. I was thinking this just the other day - most heterosexual girls aren't afraid to point out another girl and say wow, she's really gorgeous. But heterosexual men seem unable to do the same when they see an attractive man.

Why?

Are women just more confident in their sexuality by nature?

I know a young lad who can appreciate other men as to why a women would fancy them....everyone thinks he is either Bi or gay and denying it!!!!

I think there is less of a stigma attached to women over sexuality. I mean obvisouly if she is a slapper and put it about a bit then she will get grief.

My mates and I used to snog each other in the nightclub should one of us get a letch hanging on who didn't understand the word no. It wrks okay until you get a clever dick who asks if they can watch!!!

Moon

Tee hee, done the snogging a girlfriend to get rid of a guy a few times too...but it has it's faults, as you pointed out :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by t020

Don't disgust me.

Why are you disgusted? If it bothers you so much, don't post in the thread!

In answer to the question....have to think now...I was asked this question a long time ago and I used to say Alanis Morrisette. I wouldn't say that now though.

Drew Barrymore maybe.

i wonder if the same sex female posts disgust him too?

this thread is mostly pandering to male fantasies.

its all a bit britney-madonna-christina, what with them snogging at the MTV awards.

I think it would have to be Martin Clunes. After what would probably be disastrous sex it would be nice to have someone with whom to laugh about it.

A lifetime ago in NZ my friend and I used to pretend to be gay so we could talk to the women at parties. Otherwise, it was men round the beer barrel and women on the other side of the room with sweet sherry. God, I learnt to hate sweet sherry.

If I had too, it would not be

Bernard Manning

Eddie Yates

Ricky Tomlinson

Eddie Murphy

at a push

Robbie Williams

Freddie Mercury - not that I am a necrophilliac, when he was alive

It would have to be someone rich, good around the house, can cook, clean and be a great hostess. So I came up with Martha Stewart. Well, I'd have to be desperate! I couldn't come up with anyone else.

Brillilant! But as has been pointed out, the women seem a lot more comfortable with this than the men. Today, there has been a lot of excited chatter amongst my male colleagues about THAT kiss between Madonna and Britney.

oh Maxt! Even I wouldn't consider Martin Clunes and I'm a woman...

Kylie! or Davina!!!!

and just think how much I could sell my story for . . . . .

I couldn't contemplate having an affair with a man. The thought disgusts me, and if you don't like that, I suggest its because your menthatdon'tfancymenist.