Bus passes for sheffield

I live in deepcar. we are served by First busses from early to 2005 and then stagecoach from 2030 to 2330. Would anyone know if the montly passes you can buy will cover both companys. i would hate to buy one for £52 a month, only to find that it doesn't cover stagecoach in the evening. I'm thinking of using the busses as an alternative to driving. I do about 18 miles a day driving, which works out at about £65 in fuel. i know it's only £13 but it's saving. Or am i being impractical.:confused:

The Travelmaster passes cover both companies (and all other companies, plus train and tram).

The FirstWeek, FirstMonth etc. do not, they're only valid on First buses; and the Stagecoach equivalent ditto on Stagecoach.

yup.

they cost £18.60 for the weekly ones - and more for the monthy and you can get them from any travel shop.

Depending on where you travel to, Stagecoach run a Supertram Link bus to and from Stocksbridge linking with the Middlewood tram terminus.