My Extension and Builder

A while back I posted about my terrific builder and his work etc, I had a few PM's asking more about his work and now I have recived another one.

So I thought the best thing to do would be to upload a couple of pics then you can see his work for yourself. All the extension, fitting and tiling and plumbing, electrics...Everything was done or organised by Russ, all I did was pick stuff and live on ebay for 4 months !!

There is alot more to the extension but I think you guys can see the work from the links shown.

Anyway enjoy !! If you want Russ's number PM me for it xxxx

n634634375_851754_9277.jpg

n634634375_851768_3637.jpg

n634634375_851770_4263.jpg

n634634375_851771_4562.jpg

I would also like to recommened a excellent Builder, they did a absoulety brill job for me, they turned up every day, was very polite and trustworthy, and i know 2 of my mates are going to use them after seeing my Extension, I think there is a lot of Bad tradesmen out there but like Kashul, I think that the good ones should be recognised, I got there number from the Local Authoritys broachure, as I didnt know who to pick and I know know why the Council Recommend them.

So if anyone is wanting a Builder give them a call

Knight Construction 07894682898

Hope this helps someone

I wasn't aware the council recommended builders, can you post a link to where we can find details on the Council's website?

I wasn't aware the council recommended builders, can you post a link to where we can find details on the Council's website?

I got them out of the local authority building control prospectus, which i recieved with my approved planning application, after having quite a few other companys out i was not impressed, there are no links that i am aware of to the websites, all i can say is look in the prospectus or call them.

Hope this helps

How much did this guy charge you?? as this guy quoted my mate for an extension about 7 or so months ago, he wanted 120k, thats £120,000 for a double storey extension and garage, which was ridicolous!!

others quoted him around the 60k mark, so u know who he went for.....

How much did this guy charge you?? as this guy quoted my mate for an extension about 7 or so months ago, he wanted 120k, thats £120,000 for a double storey extension and garage, which was ridicolous!!

others quoted him around the 60k mark, so u know who he went for.....

if its me your asking I had a 7.2 x 4.5 meter two storey extension with en suite and dresser and I only paid £47,500, I know they did a new house build before mine, and they charged less than the quote above for that, maybe not the same ones????

A while back I posted about my terrific builder and his work etc, I had a few PM's asking more about his work and now I have recived another one.

So I thought the best thing to do would be to upload a couple of pics then you can see his work for yourself. All the extension, fitting and tiling and plumbing, electrics...Everything was done or organised by Russ, all I did was pick stuff and live on ebay for 4 months !!

There is alot more to the extension but I think you guys can see the work from the links shown.

Anyway enjoy !! If you want Russ's number PM me for it xxxx

n634634375_851754_9277.jpg

n634634375_851768_3637.jpg

n634634375_851770_4263.jpg

n634634375_851771_4562.jpg

If you dont mind me asking where did you get your litchen stools from

i am sure it was the same guy, as he mentioned the name russ and building name...

you got a decent price but he wanted way too much for his job!!

i am sure it was the same guy, as he mentioned the name russ and building name...

you got a decent price but he wanted way too much for his job!!

Thanks for that It was not me it was the original message you where asking.lol.I dont want to give out false info I just know these Guys at Knight Construction are Good and didnt want them to get wrongly accussed.