City School Fire

I`ve done a search but can`t find anything so here goes, My kids have just come home, and told me that the school is on fire! It`s apparantly on the I.T corridor or in that region of the school. This all happened around 2.50 pm whilst school leasons were taking place along with exams. Some children were still taking exams. The fire alarm was not sounded! Does anyone have any further info? The kids told me teachers were keeping some pupils in school.

hi as i came past in the car about 3pm there was 1 fire engine but did'nt see any smoke ect, and kids just walking home as normal.

i saw blue lights about 330 as i was coming down the parkway

I saw a fire engine in the fire station near us. .

the school on fire and teachers are keeping pupils in?!?!?! are these the unruly ones by any chance?

No these were the ones that were sitting there exams! From what I can make out 2 fire engines attended,and a silver car with lights on top. I hope it was contained to one small place,and school stays open. The kids get enough breaks from school as it is.