Annoying TV adverts

littlewoods EX-MODELS SHOULD BE PUT OUT TO PASTER NOT!! on crappy ads :rant:

The Surf ad that has THIS hideous song in it.

Its the most hideous, whining, pathetic disgusting, horrible, nasty sound on the planet and if ANY of you DARE to tell me you like it Ill hunt you down and gut ya!

Its my number one brain-warp song, I darent even listen to it because it not only gets stuck in my head, it gets stuck in my gut too and makes me want to puke.

And it takes a LOT to make me want to puke.

That one with the hair wax stuff at the army camp and that irritating song.

The ads on ITV are generally far more entertaining than the programmes.

If they had Jeremy Clarkson on Big Brother I might persuade myself to watch it.

The Dettol one which says that bacteria can thrive and multiply overnight...

...so we should all use Dettol, which gets rid of 99.9% of bacteria.

What about the other 0.1%?

The one about the special milk that has a cow and a pirate with a peg leg dancing around a kitchen or something, just awful, how on earth did the ad agency talk the client into that one?

'Go to my PC' anyone? All those verminous pigeons flapping around and just 'cos the div left his 'presentation' back at the office.

Car adverts are almost always very boring - car drives through water, car drives through leaves, car drives through desert, car weaves through corn field, car drives through some computer graphics, car looks same as every other car - yawn.

The Dettol one which says that bacteria can thrive and multiply overnight...

...so we should all use Dettol, which gets rid of 99.9% of bacteria.

What about the other 0.01%?

It wipes out, in their entirety, at least 99.9% of all known bacterial species. It doesn't leave an odd few over to multiply again.

They can't specify 100% because they don't know that - nobody does. Given that at least one bacterium has evolved in recent years which feeds on raw plutonium, chances are there's quite a few that find Dettol to be a healthy snack. You just won't find them in your kitchen in the first place.

It wipes out, in their entirety, at least 99.9% of all known bacterial species. It doesn't leave an odd few over to multiply again.

They can't specify 100% because they don't know that - nobody does. Given that at least one bacterium has evolved in recent years which feeds on raw plutonium, chances are there's quite a few that find Dettol to be a healthy snack. You just won't find them in your kitchen in the first place.

Spoil sport.

Spoil sport.

Hes my hero!

Anything I need answering, I can rely on Heyesey to put it in a simple way that I can get my square head around!

The new marks and spencers ad with take that, arghhhhhh i want to kill them!!