Annoying TV adverts

At least The Go Compare man has shut up for a bit.

Any loud advert normally with Brian Blessed and do you remember that old Sainsbury's advert with John Cleese and his megaphone? I switch over.

Any loud advert normally with Brian Blessed and do you remember that old Sainsbury's advert with John Cleese and his megaphone? I switch over.

Not just adverts, I can't stick anything with Brian Blessed in. I can't abide the man.............. too much up his own backside...:gag:

Compare The Meerkat.

What sort of a peni5 makes an important financial decision based on the fact you get a cuddly toy?

Too many toothpaste ads on now it's confusing

Compare The Meerkat.

What sort of a peni5 makes an important financial decision based on the fact you get a cuddly toy?

The same people who think an extended warranty is good value? ;)

---------- Post added 26-11-2013 at 18:33 ----------

I was chatting to my present wife the other day about annoying adverts on the box!.Anyway we narrowed it down to three not in any order but here goes,that Granola one with the aliens coming out of the corn field,I would never tire of slapping that blokes face munching the concoction!.Number 2 the idiot that joins the astronauts "You,r so super summat or other",but the one advert that really gets up my nose is that bald headed Leeds nerk selling double glazing!.I know he,s acting but he raises my blood pressure to boiling point,I would think nothing of knocking him out,I,m going to have to stop watching adverts they are no good for my health in my old age!.:confused::huh::help:

however, Mr Tup, Sir, they work in that we remember them, so they have achieved their objective.

(saying that, the bald headed Berk on the double glazing advert, who I think is actually Lancastrian, I would also gladly put his lights out, the same for the bloke on the cruncy nut advert for granola... "it's granola! gran_ohlah! again, i'd gladly plant him one on.)

The same people who think an extended warranty is good value? ;)

---------- Post added 26-11-2013 at 18:33 ----------

however, Mr Tup, Sir, they work in that we remember them, so they have achieved their objective.

(saying that, the bald headed Berk on the double glazing advert, who I think is actually Lancastrian, I would also gladly put his lights out, the same for the bloke on the cruncy nut advert for granola... "it's granola! gran_ohlah! again, i'd gladly plant him one on.)

PT does he mean the bald bloke with the bad parting, or him that played Reg Holdsworth. While on about double glazing ads, sorry but I always want to beat Bobby Ball up, I'd piggin love to.