Annoying TV adverts

A blast from the past:

Nadine Baggot with her stupid pentapeptides or whatever. Grr!

You mean Nadine Botox as she's known in our house?

Pentapeptides my backside!

The that ad for the air freshner where the little boy says over and over - 'mummy I want to do a pooooo' 'I want to do a poo in Paul's toilet'

and of course....I'm Confused.com - I've noticed people are starting to say the phrase 'I'm confused.com' in everyday speech - ahh!!

the one for Morrisons where she says fishmUnger.

Ped Egg foot file one, showing scabby feet n then the contents of the file :gag: gross ......

Oh yes I have to agree, it is just disgusting! They're running it on a promo tv in Boots at Heeley retail park and my daughter and I just had to watch it yesterday so we could go 'bleughhhrrrr' at the end when they empty out all the old dry skin.

The that ad for the air freshner where the little boy says over and over - 'mummy I want to do a pooooo' 'I want to do a poo in Paul's toilet'

and of course....I'm Confused.com - I've noticed people are starting to say the phrase 'I'm confused.com' in everyday speech - ahh!!

Oh Gawd, I hate that one too! - and it always comes on when i'm having my tea in front of the telly! YUK

Ped Egg foot file one, showing scabby feet n then the contents of the file :gag: gross ......

Oh Yes, I hate that one too! By the way, I know someone who bought one of those things - she says its rubbish!

That advert with him off Dragon's Den on it.

The Iggy Pop car insurance one. On all Sky channels every 10 bleeding minutes.

He looks like a bit of a car wreck, bless him, I see the poster on the back of buses when I'm driving and I just don't feel my money would be in safe hands...

Any ad with the vile fake Yorkshire sycophant Michael Parkinson in it, he should be advertising coffins, in situ.

the loan adverts - is it picture ? and there is another one as well

I also dislike the lloyds advert with those stupid big nose stick people, the iceland advert , the max factor (lets all make 3 adverts out of one advert) advert , any feet advert . Whilst i am eating my dinner the last thing i want to see is people with disgusting rank feet/toenails - eugh it makes me GIP :rant: