Morrisons advert, are their claims correct?

I worked nights when I was at Morrisons and I can assure you that the dough is not frozen, it's made fresh in store. I didn't work in the bakery but I pulled the pallets of flour into the bakery often enough.

Wasn't suggesting it was frozen, just clarifying the claim that 'baked in store', doesn't necessarily mean that it's made from first principles, which is what the OP suggested :)

Wasn't suggesting it was frozen, just clarifying the claim that 'baked in store', doesn't necessarily mean that it's made from first principles, which is what the OP suggested :)

The advert kind of implies stuff is "made" not just warmed-up. I was just thinking that they wouldn't be able to make all that stuff in the time they had unless they had a huge factory round the back of every store.

The advert kind of implies stuff is "made" not just warmed-up.

Claims in adverts must be literally true. What they imply is entirely irrelevant, and it doesn't matter how misleading they are as long as the statements made are factually correct.

The advert kind of implies stuff is "made" not just warmed-up. I was just thinking that they wouldn't be able to make all that stuff in the time they had unless they had a huge factory round the back of every store.
In the same way that the Greggs advert implies that every branch knocks up a thousand Steak Bakes a day from scratch. Obviously they don't but they do bake them there

in my experience you'd be hard pressed to find owt FRESH at morrisons neermind fresh baked.:o:gag::rolleyes:

i went in Morrisons today and i can't believe that they have already got a christmas tree up :)

i went in Morrisons today and i can't believe that they have already got a christmas tree up :)

Bet it was fresh though!:hihi:

In the same way that the Greggs advert implies that every branch knocks up a thousand Steak Bakes a day from scratch. Obviously they don't but they do bake them there

What worries me about Greggs is that they imply the steak bakes contain steak.

what they imply is that they are made fresh instore which they are not.

what they imply is that they are made fresh instore which they are not.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave a few posts ago.

All the advertising that Morrison's do, This thing about their in store High Street with their Butcher's, Bakery etc...

Freshly baked! I think not!. I bought some mini muffins from the Bakery department thinking they are baked in store and fresh, well there not. They were frozen, God only knows how long they are left in the freezer, then brought out to defrost, then a sticker placed on the container with that days date.

Anybody else think this is false advertising and misleading customer, I personally think it's wrong. I dont appreciate buying what I think is Fresh Food, to know it's already been frozen. This to me isn't fresh.:confused: