Favourite Christmas movie

I have to admit to never having seen It's a Wonderful Life although a friend has offered to lend me the DVD this year

I have a special Christmas film box which I try to add to each year, and we only watch them in the 2 - 3 weeks running up to Christmas. Top of the list is always It's A Wonderful Life. The others we love are:

Miracle on 34th Street (original version of course)

Jack Frost

Jingle All the Way

Elf

The Preacher's Wife (original with Cary Grant and David Niven)

and... this year I've bought Muppet Christmas Carol.

Oh I can't wait to start watching them :)

I love miracle on 34th street (new one, not seen original) and santa clause the movie from the 80's.

not seen wonderful life or white xmas.

I'm going to join the queue and say i've never seen Wonderful life. But my favs are Santa Clause, Home Alone 1&2 & Mary Poppins!! :)

I love a christmas carol with Patrick Stewert in :)

National Lampoons Christmas vacation is hillarious, Ive watched it loads of times!

The Santa Clause 1/2/3-great films.

Deck The Halls is funny.

Miracle on 34th Street, Muppets Christmas Carol, Scrooged, all classic!

I love all Christmas films, although Im not too keen On The Nightmare Before Christmas :(

Ive always wanted to see Its a Wonderful Life. Is it never on at Christmas? The dvd is really expensive, last time I looked it was £15!

Ive always wanted to see Its a Wonderful Life. Is it never on at Christmas? The dvd is really expensive, last time I looked it was £15!

It's been on every year for the past 5 (and probably before then). Usually on around 22nd to 24th, and I think it was BBC2 who have had it for the past few years. Keep an eye out for it.

If you like it, Play have it for £11.99 - well worth it http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3337278/It-A-Wonderful-Life/Product.html

A Nightmare Before Christmas.

Miracle on 34th Street - newer version.

Scrooged - it's a bit too sickly-sweet at the end though.

Home Alone - but only the first one.

My all time favourite Christmas movie has got to be Home Alone! Christmas isn't the same without watching Home Alone :D

when i was a child i used to be scared of the Snowman (dunno why i was scared) and when i went to my nan's at Christmas she always used to put it on for us

grandkids :( so i used to sit there behind the sofa sobbing my little heart out till it finished.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm with the taxman.

Scrooge with Alistair Sim.

Gremlins! Best Christmas movie ever, apart from the Flintstone Christmas! :D