Anywhere selling Sony PSP games in Sheffield?

Don't think Gamestation or Game do

any independents out there with ok prices?

Cheers

T

I know a guy that get's them imported for a good price.. I'll drop him an email and ask for you.

GazB

I don't suppose there is anywhere we can get a PSP yet, other than E-bay etc.

Only imported ones! I can find out if you want one?

Thanks, but I'll wait until they are in the shops, I don't trust E-bay enough to buy something that expensive.

Any idea when they will be availabel here ?

Between September and December, depends who you believe. They've been delayed a couple of times now.

Originally posted by nick2

Thanks, but I'll wait until they are in the shops, I don't trust E-bay enough to buy something that expensive.

Any idea when they will be availabel here ?

i think sony are saying when they will be released on May 22nd.. either way it's gonna be ages away and the same price as you'll pay for an import one now or probably more.

get one off a trusted ebay seller in the uk if u want one!

there are a few sellers on there in the sheffield area for both psps and games surprisingly.

T

Not Sheffield, but I know of someone who bought a PSP value pack from them.

Sony PSP

Originally posted by tomgoodfella

get one off a trusted ebay seller in the uk if u want one!

there are a few sellers on there in the sheffield area for both psps and games surprisingly.

T

Yeah but they won't honour the warranty if anything goes wrong or give you a replacement if you get a dead pixel.

good point alchresearch, they wont honour any warranty on the games or the psps themselves, and from what i hear the dead pixel problem is quite a common one.

well if u want one now at a price cheaper than you'll be paying in 6 months time when it finally comes out, you take your chances!....

dead pixels-

It's a manufacturing defect - all TFT screens are prone to it.

Most manafactures dont do replacements on dead pixels unless the % of dead pixels is of a certain level.

i have about 5 pixels that do not show black, but all other colours. and they are literally so small that you do not notice them.

so as a percentage on mine that's something like 0.005% of the screen that does not function 100%, i doubt sony would take it back.

seriously the internet will always bring to light problems out of nothing....... you only hear of the bad stories and not the 1million or something units that have been sold and actually work properly.

so yeah!

T

admittely i had the same fears about dead pixels but u can always buy from someone who has checked the system before it is sent and guarantees it is dead pixel free. dead pixels are either there or they ain't, they don't come over time, you'll have them from the start.