Do certain people only see negatives...

...............never see positives?

Im posting this cos of a post i just saw on a thread and it got me thinking.

I see negatives, live quite negatively i suppose, my cups always half empty

BUT

i do see poitives in things, people

but i do think theres people out there that just cannot.

like people who are more right wing in thinking, take immigrants, people ALWAYS go on about the negatives of immigrants and immigration but surely theres positives too?

people moan about islam, i dont think ive seen a positive word about it on here, but surely there IS positives?

People in life see what they want to see, they edit the world to suit themselves and what they dont like they dont see.

Its the same on a forum, some people read an entire thread and only see what they want to see and pick on the bits they see- a person could say ten good things about a given subject and one bad thing about it but if someones sad enough, they`ll concentrate on that one bad thing.

People in life see what they want to see, they edit the world to suit themselves and what they dont like they dont see.

Its the same on a forum, some people read an entire thread and only see what they want to see and pick on the bits they see- a person could say ten good things about a given subject and one bad thing about it but if someones sad enough, they`ll concentrate on that one bad thing.

YAY jabbers made a well thought out serious post :)

well done have a biscuit *throws biscuit for jabbers*

YAY jabbers made a well thought out serious post :)

well done have a biscuit *throws biscuit for jabbers*

Yeah make the most of it! :D

I must admit I look on the "black" side of life more than the good.. Apparently it's a common trait in people with Asperger's syndrome.

Yeah make the most of it! :D

i have, ive photographed it, photocopied it, framed it and sent it off to the daily mail, oh and put it in for the turner art prize AND the nobel peace prize too

I'm not a happy person by nature. This taints my posts, my views & my demeanour - My cup isn't half empty, it's dried out and the porcelain is flaking away. Cynicism, sarcasm and doubt are my watch words.

The only people who walk about with smiles on their faces all the time are the mentally ill - If you can't see how things are so crap then they need to give their eyes a rub.

Not since digital cameras became so popular.You hardly ever see negatives now.

...............never see positives?

Im posting this cos of a post i just saw on a thread and it got me thinking.

I see negatives, live quite negatively i suppose, my cups always half empty

I made a post 5 or 10 minutes ago, mel ...... you've got me paranoid now! :hihi:

Mr pink is one of lifes pessimist, as hes buying the raffle/lotto (or whatever) ticket, hes telling me he wont win and doesnt know why he bothers, me on the other hand, i am quite optimistic about life in general.

Not since digital cameras became so popular.You hardly ever see negatives now.

:thumbsup:

.......... and immigration but surely theres positives too?

........ islam, i dont think ive seen a positive word about it on here, but surely there IS positives?

There are plenty of positive posts been made on these subjects.

But, like you say, maybe you don't see them?