Where are the pay as you go gyms in Sheffield?

eeek I wouldn't recommend it!!!!!!!!! but I prefer the female friendly types

Lol! -but body pulse isn't at valley road any more, it is at chippinghouse road and currently named iron works just off abbeydale road. It is a dusty craphole, but has heavy weights and some of the guys who train there (definitly not all of them) are very accomplished powerlifters who set records repeatedly. I push heavy weights and the only thing keeping me there is the fact they have a pair of heavy dumbbells, apart from that fact the place is an unwelcoming dump.

Edited by Windsor

...which plays abysmal muzac at you loudly (the same cd on repeat).

I'm bumping this because I want to find a gym that me and my hubby can go to that doesn't charge a monthly fee.

Anyone know of one?

I think Graves Tennis and Leisure Centre is pay as you go and I really like it there. The gym and aerobics studio are very small but thats one of the reasons its such a friendly place, you meet loads of nice people.

muscle madness is a new gym in sheffield its the best gym i have ever been to £6 week or £20 a month.