I'm a celebrity get me out of here 2008

Nope, I won't be watching.. Because it's presented by 2 annoying Geordie chavs who are only famous cos they were in a kids' soap in the late 80s.
I think you'll find they're more famous for being a pop duo and tv presenters tbh. I bet there's an awful lot of ppl have no idea they were in Byker Grove.

I won't be watching either though. Not because of the Novocastrian duo but because it's cr@p.

its my favorite (and only) reality TV programme i watch .... I love it, Ant and Dec are brill hosts too :thumbsup:

The last one I watched was the one with Jordan and that hideous Kerry Katona and I was gutted that Jennie Bond didn't win. Never watched it since. Does That odious TPT still present it? Never understood the appeal of Ant n Dec either, besides, I've never heard of half the so called celebs they have on there.

Personally, I can't stand these sorts of shows, talk about dumbing down and people enjoying watching people do hideous 'bush ticker trials' and humiliate themselves.:confused::huh:

Oh suffy its the best. :D

Oh suffy its the best. :D

:gag::gag::gag:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The only reality/celeb talent show I watch is Dancing on Ice. Now that I love and it's real family viewing, we all curl up on the sofa en famille and yell at the Tv and the kids vote each week.

Just the title of the program is enough to make me want to headbutt my tv to be honest.

Load of none enititys with zero tallent trying to make cash for doing jack all other than being a ''celeb'' for 5 minutes.:gag:

Nah thanks i'll leave it i have some pins I can stick in my eyes somwhere, far more pleasurable :D

This years "I`m a celebrity" starts on Sunday at 9pm, who`s gonna be watching?

Do you have any idea who`s going to be on?

I'll answer both of your points in turn:

1) People who have read every book ever written, or heard every piece of music ever composed as this must surely be a better use of their cognative power to broaden their horizons in this way than watching YET ANOTHER series of this bobbins.

2) People who by rights should be told they are going on this programme, only it's not actually being filmed - and they won't be on telly, and it won't help their ailing careers - and they will be left there. Alone. To starve. To death.

Like Big Brother it's gone from an interesting social experiment to a gross-out contest. No doubt there will be bug eating, or bug baths.

:gag::gag::gag:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The only reality/celeb talent show I watch is Dancing on Ice. Now that I love and it's real family viewing, we all curl up on the sofa en famille and yell at the Tv and the kids vote each week.

Im gonna harrass you with youtube clips of it over and over again till you submit to the joys of im a celeb. :hihi:

Im gonna harrass you with youtube clips of it over and over again till you submit to the joys of im a celeb. :hihi:

Please don't bother on my account.

You know once everyones talking about it, you won`t be able to help yourself.:suspect:

It`ll start with a sneaky look, then thats it, you`re hooked:hihi: