I'm a celebrity get me out of here 2008

thanks for that tarquin, when i've looked in the tv mag its not advertised so thankyou

thanks for that tarquin, when i've looked in the tv mag its not advertised so thankyou

Its on after X factor .It starts at 9.15:thumbsup:

thankyou again i was just about to search the itv website for the time. you're a star

Can't wait for Martina to take DVD's bed off him! Go Martina! DVD is so arrogant and ugly! I don't think he needs paying extra to be an arse - he's like that naturally! He was in another programme (can't remember which one) an he acted exactly the same.

I don't like him at all, but it's fun watching him wind up Nicola :hihi:

:hihi:I hope Van Day is kept in until the end,it would be boring without him.

It has taken Martina a long time to wake up and do something interesting she may finally do or say something interesting tonight,I think she will finish up getting in bed with George.

I cannot stand Nicola everyone had to sing happy birthday to her boobs and then she was moaning because everyone sang happy birthday to David.

Get all the bimbo non celebs out.

Two down one to go.:thumbsup:

i agree with you nosy-nellie, david is stirring it (even though i dont like him), nicola annoys me she is so in love with herself i would like to see her go.

Should be funny watching Timmy eat/drink the cocktails, it would've been funnier watching David and Nicola competing against each other though!

That nicola is so up her own backside she may never get out.

she was at it again last night about her backache and her boobs and bra's she drives me mad, it should have been her that went last night.

she was at it again last night about her backache and her boobs and bra's she drives me mad, it should have been her that went last night.

She's just a very weak imitation of Jordan:loopy::loopy:

yes of course she is (i'm a bit slow on the uptake) but i cant remember jordan going on about herself like nocola does

yes of course she is (i'm a bit slow on the uptake) but i cant remember jordan going on about herself like nocola does

No,she waited for the Pete & Katie show for that;):hihi: