I'm a celebrity get me out of here 2008

I find it really boring this year. What with the bushtucker trials, people arguing, and crying, I feel as though Ive seen it all before !:rolleyes:

I find it really boring this year. What with the bushtucker trials, people arguing, and crying, I feel as though Ive seen it all before !:rolleyes:

But that's what we watch it for, there's nothing more satisfying than seeing them suffer.

:hihi:

Cancel the show ? How can any one find it boring - the rows etc make it entertaining !! If all were lovey dovey it would be boring in my opinion. I like the bloke out of star trek and of course Joe ( Mickey!!)

Its possible that Simons girlfriend (Layla)is going in on wednesday, that always stirs things up dosn`t it?:)

I like this programme quite a bit. I don't usually watch these reality show programmes, but there is just something about this one (and it's not just the fact there are a couple of chesty babes in it). I think you get to see the "real" side of the people in there, not just what you'd normally see. One show that tv bosses should consider though, is a celebrity version of How to Look Good Naked, and see Gok Wan admire famous "bangers":hihi:

i'm hooked even tho i wasn't intending on watching. timmy mallets doing my head in tho, and as for david, oh dear oh dear, its like he's back at school.

loving joe, what a nice guy!

I love it! Joe or George to win.

I want that David VAIN Day to stay a while yet though, I think he's been paid extra to be an ar$e

I read in my paper today. Timmys wife said they were instructed to be annoying and stir things up a bit, if thats the case then Timmy is very good at it.

peoples lives must be pretty empty to watch this trash on tv. this programme really scrapes the bottom of the barrel along with big brother and x factor

Breaking news;) Timmy Mallett did not sing the lead vocal on "Itsty witsy"; shock ,horror:hihi:

i missed friday night and its not on tonight who was booted out last night? i'm hoping it was timmy mallet he's getting on my nerves.

i missed friday night and its not on tonight who was booted out last night? i'm hoping it was timmy mallet he's getting on my nerves.

Carly got booted off. Celebrity is on tonight