Bring house prices down 40 %

3 x joint was the tops in my day 1980-1990 on todays figures youd have to have a joint income of 50.000 thats way out on any scale 2 salarys dont equal 50,000 for teenagers,

3 x joint was the tops in my day 1980-1990 on todays figures youd have to have a joint income of 50.000 thats way out on any scale 2 salarys dont equal 50,000 for teenagers,

there can't be many teenagers buying houses - you need to be at least 18 to get a mortgage

how do you propose intervening in the housing market to lower prices - you seem to think there is lots of demand, so I presume you want to increase supply?

the house prices have been falsely inflated the last few years you can only expect them to come down

no theres just a load of shefield property waaaay overpriced , negeative equitys coming for the greedy ones that thought they couldnt lose, you see pensions are a investment not property , in france nobody owns, and look at this ditto if you pay about 250% of your loan back over 25 yrs , where do you make money, so the 100,000 house costs you 250,000 what a wise buy that was , its britain , remember , the nation of greed, hire purchase, credit cards, keeping up with the joans, on the new estate, 4x4 to school, meadowhall shopping while hubbys at work, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

no theres just a load of shefield property waaaay overpriced , negeative equitys coming for the greedy ones that thought they couldnt lose, you see pensions are a investment not property , in france nobody owns, and look at this ditto if you pay about 250% of your loan back over 25 yrs , where do you make money, so the 100,000 house costs you 250,000 what a wise buy that was , its britain , remember , the nation of greed, hire purchase, credit cards, keeping up with the joans, on the new estate, 4x4 to school, meadowhall shopping while hubbys at work, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

are you going to answer my question?

Well you invest your money in a pension plan (which tend to be tracked by the rise and FALL of the stock markets)....and let those who know what they're doing....invest in property.

I'll guarantee that any house bought today will be worth more than your pension scheme is when you come to retire - that's fact!

lets face it , demand is gone, were in a reccesion, moneys tight, credit crunch, gdp is rubbish, houses in all areas are now 15%lower with more on the way, we could see ecclesall semis for £99,999 soon

lets face it , demand is gone, were in a reccesion, moneys tight, credit crunch, gdp is rubbish, houses in all areas are now 15%lower with more on the way, we could see ecclesall semis for £99,999 soon

well you seem to want a house so there is demand - it's the reluctance of banks to lend that has made the market flat.

I'll buy a couple then:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Make that 3. Ooops I'm creating a demand.