Which Estate Agent to use in Gleadless/Crystal Peaks area?

I'm thinking of changing estate agents - I'm currently with one at Woodseats and think this could be hampering the marketing, as I think that most people will be looking at agents in roughly the area they want to buy in (I'm in Richmond, S13).

Can anyone recommend one in Gleadless or Crystal Peaks?

A x

I'm using Haybrook at Crystal peaks, they seem ok, they don't call unless they have a viewer, that said I get the impression that they are chaseing buyers as much as they can.

So long as its not Saxton Mee or particularly Haybrooks/Spicerhaart you should be fine.

Well after the contradiction in those two posts I'm more confused than ever!

Well you have to remember that EA really differ by office, as its the individual staff that make the difference what ever the central business is like.

Haybrook at Crystal Peaks currently have a policy that has the office staff do most of the viewings for no additional cost which I was attracted to. Also they let me bring a HIP in for no cost, and have a straightforward no-sale no fee contract.

On the minus side the contract is a sole seller one, so if you bring a buyer in they still take the money.

The other choices at peaks are Halifax, who do a very poor service (took a week to phone me back to arrange a valuation), Browns, who overvalued my property and Blundels who are the only ones not operating on a no-sale no-fee basis and charge to bring a HIP in.

I won't say any of them sounded fantastic after the valuations, but to me Haybrook sounded the best...

Well after the contradiction in those two posts I'm more confused than ever!

I suppose it is about whether you can trust 'office staff' when the policies of the company at regional and head office level can be trusted. Dont forget that is the staff leave and Haybrook simply cannot retain staff, then others step in and you might end up with some of the dross from Campo Lane.