Can anyone tell how far along my cat is pregnant

just googled this, shud have thought of it b4 oh well

the first distinct signs of pregnancy happen around two or three weeks after mating. If pregnant, your cat's nipples will start to "pink up" and enlarge a bit in preparation for milk. Then, at between three and four weeks of pregnancy, she may get morning sickness and vomit from time to time. From four weeks onward, the kittens will be visible on an x-ray or sonogram, and may be able to be counted.

Finally, at five weeks your cat's abdomen will start to enlarge. At roughly seven weeks, the queen may begin to lose her appetite and refuse to eat. At this point, the kittens' movement can easily be felt. At seven to eight weeks, she will spend a lot more time grooming herself and might look for a place to have her kittens. Her nipples will then also become even more swollen. They might even expel milky fluid between two to five days before birth

nips- done

3-4 weeks preg--sickness, shes had and it lasted few weeks, stopped last week

5 weeks gone--abdomen will start to enlarge-- done

roughly 7 weeks gone--loss of appetite, last week but sed roughly

at 7 weeks movement can be easliy felt--nopeeeeeeeeee

so i confused cos she had the other sypmtoms which cud mean shes 6-7 week but i shud be able to feel them move

but i cant so this says shes ealier the 7 weeks

i confudled me am, but i reading this i recon 6 weeks, as she not eating much so if i dint feel them move by next week, off to vets she goes bless her

nips- done

3-4 weeks preg--sickness, shes had and it lasted few weeks, stopped last week

5 weeks gone--abdomen will start to enlarge-- done

roughly 7 weeks gone--loss of appetite, last week but sed roughly

at 7 weeks movement can be easliy felt--nopeeeeeeeeee

so i confused cos she had the other sypmtoms which cud mean shes 6-7 week but i shud be able to feel them move

but i cant so this says shes ealier the 7 weeks

i confudled me am, but i reading this i recon 6 weeks, as she not eating much so if i dint feel them move by next week, off to vets she goes bless her

We did googling etc... but like I said every cat is so different.

yeah i guess so hun, oh well ill wait and if i dont feel nothing by next week ill take her, nothing to loose really, just hope i feel them move soon. night hunxxxxx

I'm having same issue, not sure how far mine is, she's very clingy, which isent usually something she does, not eating much, she seems quite restless, I've made her a birthing area, which she has only just started to entertain, she is pretty big, like a rugby ball, I've seen kittens moving, she dosnt want to go outside anymore, the only thing that dosnt seem to of happened is she hasn't really shed any fur around her nipples, does anyone know how far along she is roughly??