Can anyone tell how far along my cat is pregnant

hey all, my cat is preggers, her tummy is protuding at both sides, its rather round n hard , her nipples are sticking out but not full of milk, she had the morning sickness and it only eating a little at each meal

i remember being able to feel the babies move in my last cat but i keep feeling and they not moving yet, is this worrying or cud it be shes not far along, i cud take her to the vets but dont feel the need as of yet,as she seem happy and fine in herself, i just think i shud be able to feel the move by now but maybe not.

i dont know exaclty when she got preggers but i think it was around 5 weeks but unsure

Unfortunately without a scan people on here can only guess and go from experience but that isntmuch good as every cat is different.

lol i know it wont be solid gold but just wanted opioions hun :-)

If they arent moving bout so much she could be right at the end chick, however it could just be whatever position they are in. I know when my had kittens at about 5 weeks I coul just start to see thm moving, it looked weird lol

wouldnt worry but If she stops eating for more than 24 hours

has an elevated temperature becomes depressed or lethargic she has any unpleasant smelling discharge coming from the vagina then seak a vet.

you say

i dont know exaclty when she got preggers but i think it was around 5 weeks but unsure

So i have to do it and say i guess 5 weeks :hihi:

If they arent moving bout so much she could be right at the end chick, however it could just be whatever position they are in. I know when my had kittens at about 5 weeks I coul just start to see thm moving, it looked weird lol

hey thanks, one thing i know is she deffo not at end, never felt them move n she was only in season bout 6-7 weeks ago i think, so she may be 5-6 weeksut she gone, im worried now as i cant feel them move at all but she is still growing they must be

wouldnt worry but If she stops eating for more than 24 hours

has an elevated temperature becomes depressed or lethargic she has any unpleasant smelling discharge coming from the vagina then seak a vet.

you say

So i have to do it and say i guess 5 weeks :hihi:

haha yeh i know lol, but i mean i remember her being in season just b4 it got cold out as i had my back door open all the time, but thinking bout it i still wrong there

as i started my new job 5 weeks ago n she was pregggers b4 i started, i cud just feel her nipples getting bigger then, oh im confused lol.

hey thanks, one thing i know is she deffo not at end, never felt them move n she was only in season bout 6-7 weeks ago i think, so she may be 5-6 weeksut she gone, im worried now as i cant feel them move at all but she is still growing they must be
I would wait a week or two then if nothing take her to a vet for a check up long time since we owned a cat sure some one will be along soon thats had kits with better advice.

I would wait a week or two then if nothing take her to a vet for a check up long time since we owned a cat sure some one will be along soon thats had kits with better advice.

kk and thanks for your replys xx

just been feeling now and was sure i felt something, but then again she is harrasing me to give her attention and wont keep still so not sure hehe,

im sat here typing and she keeps tapping my arm to get my attention lol, i love when she does it, its so sweeet, she just taps my arm a few times and if still ignore here she then hookes her paw over my arm n pulls. i love her so much, hope it all goes well a and thanks diamondgirl too xx

In many cats you never feel the babies move at any stage of the pregnancy and, as DiamondGirl says, towards the very end of the pregnancy they're rather squashed in and so you're unlikely to feel them move at all.

If your cat is getting to the 'rugby ball with feet' stage then it can surely only be a matter of a week or two before she gives birth, can't it?

That said, I've known queens who didn't look that far gone giving birth and those who have looked very pregnant for weeks still holding on and looking fine and comfortable, so basically this is a waiting game.

The one thing we can say for certain is that she'll be a mum within the next 3 weeks (assuming that the 5-6 weeks you stated earlier is correct and she's not Oriental).

In many cats you never feel the babies move at any stage of the pregnancy and, as DiamondGirl says, towards the very end of the pregnancy they're rather squashed in and so you're unlikely to feel them move at all.

If your cat is getting to the 'rugby ball with feet' stage then it can surely only be a matter of a week or two before she gives birth, can't it?

That said, I've known queens who didn't look that far gone giving birth and those who have looked very pregnant for weeks still holding on and looking fine and comfortable, so basically this is a waiting game.

The one thing we can say for certain is that she'll be a mum within the next 3 weeks (assuming that the 5-6 weeks you stated earlier is correct and she's not Oriental).

hey hun no shes not like a rugby ball yet, hehe, i know she not that far but just wondering if anyone knows certain sypmtoms for certain weeks, she big but not massive,

and im thinking this long hun but cud be less, im so bad at rememebering things lol, i just think she had to be at least 5-6 weeks as she was preggers b4 my job started, oh well i find out soon :)

but if she is 5-6 weeks then surly i shud actually be able to feel them move