Obama is part of the Freemasons, and brainwashed Americans into voting

A very eye catching thread title ;)

I would say shut up already about the US elections.

A politician has been elected to prioritise the needs of upper and middle class (predominantly white) America,

The honeymoon will be short

If i was to say that to you, what would be your quick answer.

My quick answer is that I'd get better information from two short planks than you.

Personally I find it more likely that he is a shapeshifting alien sent by the nephilim to safeguard bigfoot's secrets from prying eyes.

Personally I find it more likely that he is a shapeshifting alien sent by the nephilim to safeguard bigfoot's secrets from prying eyes.

Who told you :suspect:

:suspect: Oh, no *wry smile* his secret is out!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If i was to say that to you, what would be your quick answer.

prepare for a knock on the door.

'dare you to assassinate him.....'

def prepare for a knock on the door,

Is he a lizard?

Nah, the OP is just a troll :D

Most US presidents have been either freemasons (not the blue degrees that people across the road from you can be part of...) or part of some old boy's club or secret society (e.g. the Bushes of Yale's Skull and Bones).

Even the highly respected George Washington was, and I quote "freemason and First President" - is that a hierarchical implication on the Washington memorial?

What this tells us is, of course, nothing. We will probably never know whether being part of a secret society is a pre-requisite to highly influencial positions in politics. However, what it does tell us is that the belief that "anyone can become president of the US" is a complete and utter farce. These are elites, dynasties. Always have been.

Now, Obama certainly SEEMS different, as if he's somehow skipped the filtering process, but if you look at the US system in detail, you realise it would be near impossible for someone to "slip through the net". That just wouldn't happen in a million years.

That's not to say Obama is part of the same network as Bush and his neo-con coterie, but he may have already been in that dark room and groomed long before he appeared on camera. Harvard also has these exclusive, elitist secret societies as well remember.

We just don't know, and we shouldn't pretend to.

What you say is spot-on - but the most important thing to say is that we don't know - we just don't know.

Personally, I'm prepared to give Obama the benefit of the doubt for now.

StarSparkle