Sign in to follow this  

Pubs with Waggle Dance & Tangle Foot?

I think I've seen one or both as guest beers in the Fat Cat's sister pub the Devonshire Cat on Devonshire Street. Also well worth a vist anyway as the beer is always excellent!

Originally posted by TommyFlockton

I think I've seen one or both as guest beers in the Fat Cat's sister pub the Devonshire Cat on Devonshire Street. Also well worth a vist anyway as the beer is always excellent!

excellent and lethal I hasten to add :o:D

The Sheaf View in Heeley is another real ale pub you could try. It's a great place (it's my local so I would say so) if all the scary hairy types in combats, dreadlocks, mohicans, etc don't scare you. It's a bit of an environmentalist's hangout, so of course I'm there:P

Of course, lots of climbers too.

I like the Moonshine Ale best of all, but there's always something new and sparkly to try.

Originally posted by hullmackem

excellent and lethal I hasten to add :o:D

Why is it lethal?

Wow, i never thought id get this kind of response. Although i am quite the lurker. Thanks lads and lasses! It must be the yorkshire related subject.

Anyone interested in buying a PC? I...erm, use it in sheffield... AND ill throw in some WAGGLE DAAANCE! :D

If you are looking for real ale and want to drink it at home I would totally recomend checking out the off licencse on Archers Road - opposite the warehouse gym entrance. They have a number of ales on pumps that you can get a few pints of in a re-usable container (bonus eco-points) - I had an excellent couple of pints of moonshine from them last night.

They also have loads of bottles including (I'm fairly sure) tangle foot and waggle dance, plus lots of belgian beers, plus usual largers, spirits etc. The staff are friendly and helpful and the beer is very well kept and not bad value.

I fell to my knees in praise when I found it!

I know they sells bottles of Waggle Dance in the beer and spirits department at Morrisons on Langsett Road.