Niqab driver alert

..maybe you recorded it incorrectly pathman? Number plate recognition cameras in police cars would identify fake plates pretty quickly, in any event the person found driving the vehicle would be apprehended at the scene and face serious charges, so I guess thats some compensation.

of course I could never be 100% certain, but I am 95% sure that I read the reg number correctly.

I'm also sure that I've seen the vehicle running around since, so my eyes are now peeled. :suspect:

of course I could never be 100% certain, but I am 95% sure that I read the reg number correctly.

I'm also sure that I've seen the vehicle running around since, so my eyes are now peeled. :suspect:

So you will '' keep us posted '' ? :hihi:

I saw one driving a BMW X5 earlier looking like she didn't have a clue where she was going!!!

If we were to were balaclavas when driving, do you think we'd get pulled over? and if we did would we have a case to say you can wear a Hijab thing so why not a balaclava?

I saw one driving a BMW X5 earlier looking like she didn't have a clue where she was going!!!

If we were to were balaclavas when driving, do you think we'd get pulled over? and if we did would we have a case to say you can wear a Hijab thing so why not a balaclava?

We would get Marigolded.

Maybe pathman should mind his/her own business if it wasnt your car whats the problem?? firstly if they can afford a BMW im sure they can afford to replace a wing mirror, secondly what do you think your going to do scoure the whole country and prevent it all??? If its not your car not your problem because I bet all of you have done something you necessarliy shouldn,t have done for whatever reason.

Maybe pathman should mind his/her own business if it wasnt your car whats the problem?? firstly if they can afford a BMW im sure they can afford to replace a wing mirror, secondly what do you think your going to do scoure the whole country and prevent it all??? If its not your car not your problem because I bet all of you have done something you necessarliy shouldn,t have done for whatever reason.

What's the problem? Are you kidding? If someone vandalised your property in front of witnesses, would you prefer that the witnesses turned a blind eye and walked off? :loopy:

and we wonder why the country is in the state it is with people with your attitude .

that's a pretty unbelievable thing to say to be honest. the poor girl had driven over 50 miles to Sheffield for a job interview having been made redundant. she sounded young so is probably left with a horrible bill or increase in insurance. she was really upset at the time, and grateful for my intervention although it didn't help in the end.

I have done this before, and will do it again. I hope somebody would do the same for me.

:rant:

No I wouldnt prefer that but in reality it would happen Ive seen police officers clip wing mirrors off and not say a word about it.

Its only a wing mirror not a £125,000 piece of jewellery or something along those lines.

Whats point in moaning about little incidents like this because face reality are you ever going to stop it?? NO!

And in response to the comment on my attitude I stated a opinion thats diffrent from a attitude.

What's the problem? Are you kidding? If someone vandalised your property in front of witnesses, would you prefer that the witnesses turned a blind eye and walked off? :loopy:

No I wouldnt prefer that but in reality it would happen Ive seen police officers clip wing mirrors off and not say a word about it.

Its only a wing mirror not a £125,000 piece of jewellery or something along those lines.

Whats point in moaning about little incidents like this because face reality are you ever going to stop it?? NO!

And in response to the comment on my attitude I stated a opinion thats diffrent from a attitude.

Your opinion is a pretty good indicator of your attitude. There's a lot to be said for people who have a social conscience. Clearly, you don't have one. And if you've seen police officers do that then should report them too. One day it will happen to you too.

If I had seen that I would've done that too, and if I owned the car be a BMW or not, i would've wanted to know who drove off after the accident!!!!! Damage someones car you pay for it: time people started living by rules!!! But then I bet she didnt have a driving licence, as normal peoplestop don't they!!

My opinion is a indicator of my attitude its a indicator of what I believe. I have a social conscience but whats point in arising so much over something so little as the country is already in such a state. I think on the basis that if the same happened to me would i expect to be told? No I wouldnt be told I might want to be but in reality odds are noone would tell me and even if it does happen to me I wont be making such a fuss over something so little other day someone knocked the wing mirror off my brothers car hes 19 years old and pays lots of insurance but he wasnt exactly distraught over it.

Your opinion is a pretty good indicator of your attitude. There's a lot to be said for people who have a social conscience. Clearly, you don't have one. And if you've seen police officers do that then should report them too. One day it will happen to you too.