Remember Michaela Hague - sad as her killer has still not been found

Poor little lass, no-one deserves that and she must have been desperate to do. I have a nagging suspicion but it involves someone close by, had a blue sierra when we moved in but got rid of it very soon after this.

Known prossy hunter and he said at time he'd been questioned, also has a mate who was put away for beating a poor lass up, not known if he was serving time at the time?

OMG, it's bugged me for a few years but if he was questioned why should the cop's take any notice? I'm gonna phone em in morning but may feel stupid.

Do you think I should?

Absolutely yes! Do it now - you could have information that lead to the killer being caught. You have a moral obligation to tell the police about your suspicions. Other women could be at risk.

I think thats a pretty serious suspicion you have why didn't you mention it before.

Get onto the Police now not in the Morning.

Police officers do not move prostitutes on to dark and dangerous places, they are also there to protect. Most of the time the Police will offer help and ask them to go home.

Poor little lass, no-one deserves that and she must have been desperate to do. I have a nagging suspicion but it involves someone close by, had a blue sierra when we moved in but got rid of it very soon after this.

Known prossy hunter and he said at time he'd been questioned, also has a mate who was put away for beating a poor lass up, not known if he was serving time at the time?

OMG, it's bugged me for a few years but if he was questioned why should the cop's take any notice? I'm gonna phone em in morning but may feel stupid.

Do you think I should?

Every bit of information will be taken seriously. A couple of years ago there was a reconstruction of a murder in an area of London where I used to live. A family member used to frequent the focus (place) of the investigation, which was involved with the alleged incidents.

I had no hesitation in helping Police, though it appears not to have brought an end to their investigation. If you can bring any information to solve any crime, then you should do so too my friend.

You just might be the key to the lock.

Police officers do not move prostitutes on to dark and dangerous places, they are also there to protect. Most of the time the Police will offer help and ask them to go home.

At the time, it's possible that street girls were moved along. At that sort of time, I lost count of the times I fell out of the pubs on Trippet Lane to see a working girl on the corner. "Going home" would have meant "going to the back of the old Edward Street Flats" in reality.

~~~RIP Michaela~~~

I hope justice is done x

Do you think I should?

If you can eliminate an innocent person, do so.

If the guy/gal seems suspect bring it to attention.

Have told em everything I was worried about now, so let's hope and prey they find who-ever did this.

As for moving the girl's on to an even darker place, I think they do absolutely everything to try and help them and get them off the streets.

It's only the most hardened few that still do this....saw one the other night driving through Shalesmoor...very young, dripping wet, very thin with next to nowt on.

If that were my daughter, there's NO WAY, I would do everything in my power and fight with my own life to prevent it.

Poor little lasses, it's not fair and not right but they have very severe issues and feel they must do this to survive or are forced to by men a lot stronger than they.

If you can eliminate an innocent person, do so.

If the guy/gal seems suspect bring it to attention.

It's bloke, always moaning his wife don't give him owt, in his 50's complete annoying sleeze ball! Just strange he admitted to us he had to use these services then got cautioned so can't go that area anymore.

Strange how that Sierra disappeared for new car shortley after?:suspect:

Oh yes, told all! :(

i used to go out with Michaela when i was in junour school and no her sister well, she was a top lass...

R.I.P

Michaela

Go home? That'll help! :rolleyes: The poor lasses are there for horrible reasons, and in 11 years, I've seen the red light district move at least twice, and to darker, more dangerous areas. If prostitution is inevitable (nothing has stopped it in thousands of years), then why not allow it safety in stability. Choose an industrial estate with regular police patrols to ensure the safety of the girls, or better still, allow brothels.

The police do choose where to allocate resources and they rarely tackle the pimps... cos that would be more difficult and dangerous, as suggested earlier.

RIP, Michaela.

i agree wood, u dont get this problemin amsterdam.

we all know it happens we all know some people feel the need to use the girls and we all know the girls do it for various reasons. open up legit places under strict control like amsterdam tbh.