Is Obama A Slack-Jawed Idiot?

I agree, Clinton was the last one that made any sense.

Suffy summed him up very well on another post

Originally Posted by Suffragette1 View Post

Indeed, not only a fantastic orator but he delivers it with passion and conviction. As Mr S said, for the first time in I don't know how long, he didn't feel cynical about a victory speech being delivered. He wasn't smug (am thinking Thatcher), he wasn't contrived or staccato (am thinking Blair), he wasn't gung ho (am thinking Regan) nor was he dumb as a bag of hammers (am thinking Regan and Dubya). It truly is amazing, a pivotal moment in politics.

Is that enough for you?

Clinton (I did not have a sexual relationship with this woman.) or words to this effect, did not make a lot of sense to me, maybe he was lying? as for Obama every time I see or hear him I get a mental Image of Hughie Green, Mr Sincerity and we all know what a hypcrite he was. Obama is a well rehearsed actor who has a powerful voice, change, change, change say it often enough and people will believe you, I don't, Time will tell.

Clinton (I did not have a sexual relationship with this woman.) or words to this effect, did not make a lot of sense to me, maybe he was lying? as for Obama every time I see or hear him I get a mental Image of Hughie Green, Mr Sincerity and we all know what a hypcrite he was. Obama is a well rehearsed actor who has a powerful voice, change, change, change say it often enough and people will believe you, I don't, Time will tell.

Just because he was a whore doesn't mean he wasn't a good politician, alot better than Bush by a long way.:hihi:

Give Obama a chance he hasn't even started to govern yet and we all know whatever he does he can't win because of the bad economic situation.

The man is so false we all know why he was voted in, skin colour but he thinks otherwise,its a big pantomime

You can't have it both ways, at one time people were says Americans wouldn't vote in a black guy and now he's there it's because he's black. He can't win- oh but he has so there.:hihi:

You can't have it both ways, at one time people were says Americans wouldn't vote in a black guy

That was Rich that kept on insisting that :loopy:

Enjoy and savour what? More American cultural imperialism or the fact that we are a supposed democracy that is a nanny state governed by a country where personal hand guns are legal, and fronted by celebrity or wealthy moronic presidents. It's all about how much money you have for your campaign and all the spin and marketing you can put your hands on. Having a 'token' black president isn't going to change a thing!

indeed the wealthy will still have influence on what goes on.

hence some consider usa more a plutocracy than democracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy

your a lefty fool :loopy:

Possibly - but tell me this Richard - why do you dislike black and brown people so very much?