Is Obama A Slack-Jawed Idiot?

Personally i feel an unease about obama, cant put my finger on it, but something just doesnt feel right, perhaps it is my belief that with him in power, alqaeda will feel that now is the time to increase their terrorist activities, to test out the new president.

No doubt China and Russia will be testing him out too.

No doubt China and Russia will be testing him out too.

No doubt, but it is more than likely to be sabre rattling rather than direct action, countries such as China and Russia know the consequences of direct action, whereas al qaeda dont care.

Personally i feel an unease about obama, cant put my finger on it, but something just doesnt feel right, perhaps it is my belief that with him in power, alqaeda will feel that now is the time to increase their terrorist activities, to test out the new president.

I'm sure that Al-Qaeda will be praising Allah that Obama's been elected.

Whatever the rest of the world thought of Bush they knew he wouldn't take no s***.

I'm not sure that the Yanks have realised just what they've done.

Would this not equally apply if McCain had got in? Do you feel that Obama might be a soft touch or just that they would like to test the water as it were?

Whatever the rest of the world thought of Bush they knew he wouldn't take no s***.

Has Bush caught Osama bin Laden yet?

Has he?

Hmm?

After 7 years of looking?

Public enemy #1?

The Worlds Most Wanted Terr'rst?

Have they found him yet?

Bush may take no s*** but he certainly talked a lot of bull****

Is it because he's black and he doesn't fit with your world view.:suspect:

He's caused more a hell of a lot more sh*t than he's taken.

On the contrary - I think they realise exactly what they've done and I hope and believe that history will prove them right.

Speaking of slack-jawed idiots I hope Naziboy Griffin is thoroughly sick at the realisation that the most powerful nation on earth has just rejected his pathetic and backward looking racism.

As with any other world leader, they were welcomed with open arms when they were first elected, but within a few years they get demoted to moron status and the names start....
Title of thread is interesting as that's a pretty good description of McCain and his phisog. Slack jawed idiot was apt even before not winning.

See links below.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/08/29/08.29.08.mccain.tongue.jpg

My worry is that although Obama is better than the alternative, he remind me of how and when Bliar first got elected. So lets hope he doesn't go the same way and become worse than what he appeared to oppose and end up being more of a gun toting warmongerer than Bush.

Bush created most of the aforementioned expletive. Al-Qaeda would have loved McCain or another Bush clone in office as he has been their greatest recruitment tool of the past 7 years! America the Great Satan? Look no futher than Bush.

Is it because he's black and he doesn't fit with your world view.:suspect:

Nothing to do with colour, that would have been easy for me to say, but in this case no, its just something about him, his campaign and his attitude, plus the adoration he seems to recieve from americans, i watched Oprah Winfrey cheering at his victory, yet she is one who will be hit hardest by his taxation plans, strange reaction from some.

Nothing to do with colour, that would have been easy for me to say, but in this case no, its just something about him, his campaign and his attitude, plus the adoration he seems to recieve from americans, i watched Oprah Winfrey cheering at his victory, yet she is one who will be hit hardest by his taxation plans, strange reaction from some.

Maybe it is because he can string a sentence together and is a competent public speaker. We haven't seen that from a president for a long time.