House/Waste Clearance & rubbish removal - no jobs, quotes or advertising

the star has plenty of adverts and theres on line,charitys take stuff if you give them 1st pick,many options

C & D removals do house clearances and are registered waste carriers two nice lads as well 07906109404

Does anyone know if the Coucil will collect large items of rubbish (eg, tree branches, cardboard boxes, cupboard doors, old carpet, bits of timber) for a reasonable fee? Or a private firm ? We’ve just moved into Walkley and havent our own transport. Thanks all.

Steve 

47 minutes ago, Stephen Parr said:

Does anyone know if the Coucil will collect large items of rubbish (eg, tree branches, cardboard boxes, cupboard doors, old carpet, bits of timber) for a reasonable fee? Or a private firm ? We’ve just moved into Walkley and havent our own transport. Thanks all.

Steve 

https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/home/bins-recycling-services/bulky-hazardous-clinical-waste

Hope this helps 🙂

7 minutes ago, gluedtopc said:

Does bulky items include mattresses?

I’ve had a mattress collected by Veolia in the past.

21 hours ago, nikki-red said:

I’ve had a mattress collected by Veolia in the past.

Managed to get in touch with Veolia. They are still picking bulky items up at £23 for 3 items including mattresses. The more you want picking up, the prices rise but I’m happy to pay £23 to get rid of my stuff. 

There seems to be a lot of this getting through to SF these days. Guessing the spambot filters are gone or not working.