What's the most you've ever spent on an outfit?

^^^^^ you've lost me on that one but anyway....

Shoes ranging from £250 to £399 , but also have shoes I bought for a tenner.

Dresses from £300 but also a fan of stuff from Primark for less than a tenner

Probably best to not get into the bags ....:thumbsup:

I thinks its good to mix expensive stuff with cheap stuff

Most expensive item of clothing I've brought was a dress for my Dad's 50th last month. It cost £55 and everyone was amazed I wore a dress as it's so unlike me.

My OH however got a full length leather coat for £230 and a pair of Newrocks for £170, but I think I spend around the same as I buy cheaper stuff which doesn't last as long.

Can we have the least we have ever spent on an outfit? Probably around a fiver. Met an interesting fella from Skelmersdale that evening. :)

One of my most expensive dresses (£300 cocktail dress, black silk) was worn with one of the best bargains I've ever had- the black patent evening shoes that went with it were £1.20 from the knockdown clearance sale from the British Shoe clearance shop in Halifax (long gone now).

One of my most expensive dresses (£300 cocktail dress, black silk) was worn with one of the best bargains I've ever had- the black patent evening shoes that went with it were £1.20 from the knockdown clearance sale from the British Shoe clearance shop in Halifax (long gone now).

£1.20:wow:

I like your style!:D

My biggest blowout was also New Rock boots. Couldn't decide which ones I liked best, so got 3 pairs all at the same time. £135, £145 and £175.

One pair are still in the box, never worn.

Bit of a bint when it comes to shoes though, 6 pairs of allstars, 3 never worn etc

My biggest blowout was also New Rock boots. Couldn't decide which ones I liked best, so got 3 pairs all at the same time. £135, £145 and £175.

One pair are still in the box, never worn.

Bit of a bint when it comes to shoes though, 6 pairs of allstars, 3 never worn etc

Mine was on this jacket in the sales....

About five years ago.

Still Looks good now and is even looking better with age !

http://menswearonline.co.uk/acatalog/MWO_0768_1.JPG

£6 on a pair of work trousers from the well-known fashion guru George Atasda.