What's the most you've ever spent on an outfit?

Just got a Belstaff Jacket from Mr S for £795. I have to keep pretending I'm warm and cosy when I'm actually bloody freezing!

omg woman you have some cash :hihi::hihi::hihi:

omg woman you have some cash :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Nope. I'm the "get a yard of material and make me own" gal. Mr S does the splashing.

Just got a Belstaff Jacket from Mr S for £795. I have to keep pretending I'm warm and cosy when I'm actually bloody freezing!

The pangs of guilt at wearing such an overpriced item while there are starving millions in Africa and Rotherham would send a chill through my heart. The penalty one pays for having a conscience, I suppose. :rolleyes:

The outfit:

Mask £90

Jacket £95

Breeches £60

Socks £12

Shoes £65

Glove £30

Total £352

Not to mention several hundred pounds worth of foils, epees and sabres plus bag, cables and all the paraphernalia that goes with fencing.

In all, probably over £1,000.

Why didn't I take up darts?

The pangs of guilt at wearing such an overpriced item while there are starving millions in Africa and Rotherham would send a chill through my heart. The penalty one pays for having a conscience, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Well you do the worrying on my behalf since you are so morally superior. Doesn't it ever get tiresome being you?

My sheepskin coat cost €1300. However, my wedding dress cost only €240. I hate meringues.

My wedding dress cost about £50 and my ring $14 from a Pawn shop on Fremont street. I wear someone else's failed marriage on my finger. I should have known it would not bode well.

Mine would be my wedding outfit (what a waste of money THAT turned out to be! :hihi:) But not a lot by some people's standards. The whole lot came to less than £200.

The second most expensive item of clothing I bought was a full length leather jacket. Shame I wasn't buying it for ME :(

The third would be my New Rock boots. Pretty pricey (for me) but definitely worth it. Mine cost about £125 (I think) and I've had them a few years now. I love them.

Usually I don't spend a lot of money on an outfit. The things I like to wear can be bought most places and if I can get the same thing for a fiver that would cost twenty quid in another shop, why would I spend fifteen quid more for the exact same thing? I know some people would say "quality" etc, but it doesn't always follow that a cheaper item will be poorer quality.

my ring $14 from a Pawn shop on Fremont street. I wear someone else's failed marriage on my finger. I should have known it would not bode well.

Look on the bright side, it might not have failed because of divorce. The previous owner might have died......:wow:

hope it's not cursed.............

My Gieves and Hawkes suits. Cheapest was about £600 but my dinner suit cost £1800. I love them though. Made to measure suits. There's nothing better.

About £600 on a leather jacket, that I desperately wanted and still love.

About £110 in total on THAT Batman suit...

£40 for the suit itself

£40 for the exceedingly large Cape

£20 for the gloves

£8(ish) on the mask

All on eBay.. My Paypal account loves me (the feeling AIN'T mutual though)