'Last of the Summer Wine' walk - Holmfirth Sunday 9th Nov 11:30

I'm so sorry that I could not make the walk today especially after viewing the photo's, it looked like my type of walk wet and muddy. I had to attend a different type of walk in the centre of Sheffield, wet but not the fun you all had, OH congratulations on the camera work taxman you managed to take some real good action shots.

I'm so sorry that I could not make the walk today especially after viewing the photo's, it looked like my type of walk wet and muddy. I had to attend a different type of walk in the centre of Sheffield, wet but not the fun you all had, OH congratulations on the camera work taxman you managed to take some real good action shots.

Don't encourage him Alligin! He's like one of those war correspondents you see, dodging bullets and so forth, making sure he gets his photos no matter what.

Seriously Taxman, they're really good photos today, despite the bad weather. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for another wonderful walk with the Sheffield Forum Bog Trotters!!!!

Brilliant photos Taxman - the memories will stay with me for a very very very long time........!!!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: To the stuckees.... hope you're ok and well and truly cleaned up now!!!!!!

I don't think the car wanted to venture out yesterday........ I tried it this morning and after a few goes, it did actually start.... Just got to get the tyre sorted now!!! Softy Southern car.....!!!!!! Many thanks to purplebeetle for the lift!!!!

See you next time......!!!

Scoobz ends up horizontal in mud :gag:

After a rubbish day, the photos of "Teflon Man" finally getting his muddy comeuppance have cheered me right up! :hihi: Serves you right for all those times you teased me about getting gruuby and sludgey even on dry walks! :thumbsup:

well I had a fab day, despite the rain and the mud, i had a great laugh and I have survived to tell the tale, look foreward to seeing you all in a few weeks.

Oh this walk was fantastic, the photos say it all, and Scoobz made the old dears day in the charity shop, shouting off off, for him to try some trousers on. :hihi:

Oh this walk was fantastic, the photos say it all, and Scoobz made the old dears day in the charity shop, shouting off off, for him to try some trousers on. :hihi:

It's a blooming long time since anybody called me "young man" too :suspect:

It's a blooming long time since anybody called me "young man" too :suspect:

Wow, they must have been REALLY old ;)

Wow, they must have been REALLY old ;)

Well actually, I thought they were both quite "fit", and had exceedingly good taste.

Well actually, I thought they were both quite "fit", and had exceedingly good taste.

I think a visit to specsavers is in order Scoobz:loopy:

________

LovelyWendie

Edited by Hemlock

Managed to register at last. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome on the two walks that I have done so far (the last two). Bring on the mud !

Ray