Thigh High Boots As Day Wear - Yes or No?

... and Eddie Izzard :P

love high boots really turn me on

love high boots really turn me on

yes but what if there but ugly the women not the boots :o:D

Depends what they are like I suppose, can't see a PVC pair going down well.

I used to have a black suede pair and they were gorgeous with jeans/leggings. Dress them down if you can and if your comfortable and feel good, who cares what anyone else thinks.

I think that it depends what you wear them with and how you can carry them off. Some people are able to carry more or less anything off and others, well pigs' ears and silk purses spring to mind. I had a black pair of suede thigh boots and personally would never have dreamt of wearing them during the day.

Thigh high boots just makes me think of being a young teenager and sitting in the Rebina shop when it was down the little alleyway just off High St.

I'd be arguing with my mum about having winklepinkers with buckles on and wanting the red or pink pair and in the corner would be some amazing

20 something trying on a pair of boots that I was frightened to death of whilst a tranny tapped his feet impatiently waiting to try on the same pair:hihi:

Still the coolest shop Sheffield ever had. :D

http://www.petemckee.com/acatalog/33_Ribena_Shoes.html

Thigh high boots just makes me think of being a young teenager and sitting in the Rebina shop when it was down the little alleyway just off High St.

I'd be arguing with my mum about having winklepinkers with buckles on and wanting the red or pink pair and in the corner would be some amazing

20 something trying on a pair of boots that I was frightened to death of whilst a tranny tapped his feet impatiently waiting to try on the same pair:hihi:

Still the coolest shop Sheffield ever had. :D

http://www.petemckee.com/acatalog/33_Ribena_Shoes.html

:o how come to got to go shoe shopping in a place like that? I'd have got dragged to windsors or something with my mum! :rolleyes::blush:

:o how come to got to go shoe shopping in a place like that? I'd have got dragged to windsors or something with my mum! :rolleyes::blush:

AW ha ha! They all had to have segs on though as they wore down far too quickly. I've not seen segs in years - they were a fashion accessory at our school!

I have a pair of beautiful thigh high boots that I hardly ever wear (except for the obvious) is it ever acceptable to wear them for nights out without looking slutty?

If so with what???

Mini-skirt, stockings, suspenders :wow:

Mini-skirt, stockings, suspenders :wow:
Pipe down, Nodens, you know even less about high fashion than I do! :rolleyes:

:hihi:

Who gives a damn about fashion?